|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Renee's relationship with Steve over the summer?
(a) It slowly grew.
(b) It disintegrated.
(c) It stayed the same.
(d) It flourished.
2. What was happening to Joan Frances as Renee was losing control of the Flock?
(a) She became the group leader.
(b) She was becoming psychotic.
(c) She hid.
(d) She lashed out like Josie used to.
3. How did Renee feel about Gordon and Lynn's relationship with Joe, Josie, Rusty, and Missy?
(a) She thought the relationship was inappropriate.
(b) She thought it was wonderful.
(c) She resented their relationships.
(d) She was envious.
4. How much time did Gordon and Lynn spend with the Flock during the summer before Renee went to school?
(a) They spent at least four hours a day.
(b) They were inseparable.
(c) They had two sessions a week.
(d) They didn't spend much time with the Flock at all.
5. How did the Flock compare to other graduate students?
(a) They were misfits.
(b) They were about the same as the other students.
(c) They were failures.
(d) They were much more effective than other students.
6. How did the Flock decide to help Jo?
(a) They told her how to act.
(b) They let her experience life with out stepping in to take over.
(c) They made her high protein meals.
(d) They decided to fix her wardrobe.
7. What did Rusty realize about his father that summer?
(a) He realized his dad loved him.
(b) He realized his dad didn't know how to do guy stuff.
(c) He realized his dad was a pervert.
(d) He realized his dad wasn't ever going to come back.
8. How did Steve respond when Jo asked him whether he'd rather be involved with her as a multiple or some other single person?
(a) He didn't know.
(b) He started yelling at her.
(c) He wouldn't respond.
(d) He swore he would love her forever no matter what.
9. What was the Flock beginning to do now more than ever?
(a) Think of suicide.
(b) Work together to solve their own problems.
(c) Go out socially.
(d) Behave erratically.
10. What did Gordon teach Rusty over the summer?
(a) How to cook.
(b) The best time to go shopping.
(c) How to make a dress.
(d) How to sail.
11. What happened to the Flock when they begin to have a discussion with Steve and Lynn about where they would be in five years?
(a) The personalities went haywire.
(b) They integrated.
(c) More personalities emerged.
(d) They broke apart into chaos.
12. What was the Flock really searching for from Lynn?
(a) Unconditional love.
(c) An excuse to fall apart.
(d) An angry reaction.
13. What happened when the Flock went home for summer vacation?
(a) They lost touch with each other.
(b) They were arrested.
(c) They shared good times with Lynn.
(d) There was a summer-long fight with Lynn.
14. What did Lynn call Jo?
(a) A very smart girl.
(c) A twit.
(d) Her daughter.
15. What had changed in Renee's relationship with Steve by Thanksgiving?
(a) She wouldn't let him touch her.
(b) They were like brother and sister.
(c) They were close to breaking up.
(d) She loved him and desired him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rusty long for?
2. What happened to Rusty when he fully realized what happened with the father?
3. What happened in the bar before Renee went to school?
4. Over Christmas, what happened to Rusty?
5. Who did Renee blame for her feelings about the others and their relationships?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)