|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jo feel about the person who was going to help?
(a) She was horrified.
(b) She liked to flirt with the person.
(c) She looked forward to meeting the person.
(d) She was happy.
2. How did Renee feel about the person who was going to help?
(a) She liked to flirt with the person.
(b) She hated the person.
(c) She was happy.
(d) She was horrified.
3. How did Josie react to the atmosphere of the summer?
(a) She threw herself through a glass door.
(b) She reveled in it.
(c) She ignored it.
(d) She wrote about it in a journal.
4. What happened when the Flock went home for summer vacation?
(a) They shared good times with Lynn.
(b) There was a summer-long fight with Lynn.
(c) They lost touch with each other.
(d) They were arrested.
5. When the Flock called Lynn, what did she tell them?
(a) They needed to fix their own problems.
(b) She would drop everything and join them immediately.
(c) They were welcome at her house, and she would be home in the evening.
(d) They should leave her alone.
6. Why was the Flock concerned about Joan Frances?
(a) She was suicidal.
(b) She was becoming too thin.
(c) She was becoming reclusive.
(d) She was having severe headaches.
7. What holds Lynn back from treating all the personalities properly?
(a) She loves them too much.
(c) She has lost objectivity.
8. Who did Renee to for help when it felt like everyone was falling apart?
(b) Dr. Wu.
9. How did Steve respond when Jo asked him whether he'd rather be involved with her as a multiple or some other single person?
(a) He swore he would love her forever no matter what.
(b) He started yelling at her.
(c) He wouldn't respond.
(d) He didn't know.
10. Steve told Jo that he was going to a psychiatrist for what reason?
(a) He was suicidal.
(b) He needed to learn how to cope with the stress level in his life.
(c) He was trying to learn how to live with multiple personalities.
(d) He was trying to break some addictive behaviors.
11. How did Lynn feel about Gordon's bond with the personalities?
(a) She was a little envious.
(b) She thought it was wonderful.
(c) She wished he would bond more.
(d) She thought his bonding was inappropriate.
12. How did the Flock feel after break?
(a) Renewed and peaceful.
(c) Agitated and energetic.
(d) Depressed and disoriented.
13. Who showed up in Renee's classroom when she was so worried?
14. What happened to Lynn and Gordon?
(a) They died when they were out on a sailboat in a sudden, violent storm
(b) They became very successful in the field of MPD.
(c) They opened a clinic for people with MPD.
(d) They toured the country talking about MPD.
15. What did Joan realize that Joan Frances had to come to terms with?
(a) She was smart.
(b) She was the leader of the Flock.
(c) She had to accept herself as a survivor of her father's abuse.
(d) She was intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Renee feel about her session with Dr. Wu?
2. What did Dr. Tate try to do when the Flock was in the emergency room?
3. How did the Flock compare to other graduate students?
4. How did Renee feel about hospitalization?
5. What did Dr. Tate think about Joan Frances?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)