|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Steve meet his first night back home?
(a) Renee, Josie, Missy, and Jo.
(b) Rusty and Isis.
(c) Just Joan.
(d) Lynn and Gordon.
2. What did Dr. Wu believe about multiple personality disorder?
(a) She said she was open to learning more about it.
(b) She said it was rubbish.
(c) She said it was just a trend.
(d) She said she did believe in it.
3. What did Joan realize that Joan Frances had to come to terms with?
(a) She was intelligent.
(b) She was smart.
(c) She had to accept herself as a survivor of her father's abuse.
(d) She was the leader of the Flock.
4. When Steve visited and they went to New England, what did they decide to do after schooling?
(a) Move to another state.
(b) Get married.
(c) Start a business.
5. How did Renee feel about being out on her own?
(a) She was very anxious about it.
(b) She hated every minute of it.
(c) She was indifferent.
(d) She loved it.
6. What did Renee determine about Josie?
(a) She realized that Josie had been raped by her father.
(b) She realized Josie could speak several languages.
(c) She realized that Josie has the social skills to control the Flock.
(d) She realized that Josie had the mentality of a one-year-old.
7. Who showed up in Renee's classroom when she was so worried?
8. What did Dr. Tate accused the Flock of being?
9. What was Jo's memory like?
(a) She didn't have any memories at all.
(b) A small photo album.
(c) A sieve.
(d) It was rock solid.
10. How did Renee feel about the person who was going to help?
(a) She was happy.
(b) She was horrified.
(c) She hated the person.
(d) She liked to flirt with the person.
11. How did the Flock decide to help Jo?
(a) They told her how to act.
(b) They decided to fix her wardrobe.
(c) They made her high protein meals.
(d) They let her experience life with out stepping in to take over.
12. What made Ray lash out with the stick?
(a) He thought something was attacking.
(b) He was psychotic.
(c) He couldn't handle seeing Rusty's "I'm a boy" posturing.
(d) He was pretending to be a pirate.
13. What happened to Renee's relationship with Steve over the summer?
(a) It slowly grew.
(b) It stayed the same.
(c) It flourished.
(d) It disintegrated.
14. How did Jo respond to her talks with Gordon?
(a) They always made her mad.
(b) She kept a journal to explore their discussions further.
(c) They made her want to start up discussions with other people.
(d) They confused her.
15. Steve told Jo that he was going to a psychiatrist for what reason?
(a) He was trying to learn how to live with multiple personalities.
(b) He needed to learn how to cope with the stress level in his life.
(c) He was trying to break some addictive behaviors.
(d) He was suicidal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Renee going to go to school?
2. What happened to Rusty when he and Gordon went to take care of the boat?
3. What did Lynn believe that Renee was doing during the summer?
4. What did Rusty realize about his father that summer?
5. How did Renee react to the conversation between Jo and Steve?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)