|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Renee to for help when it felt like everyone was falling apart?
(b) Dr. Wu.
2. How did Jo begin to think of Lynn and Gordon?
(a) As good friends.
(b) She thought they were turning against her.
(c) As family.
(d) She didn't think they were trustworthy.
3. What did Dr. Tate try to do when the Flock was in the emergency room?
(a) He tried to put the Flock in the psychiatric ward.
(b) He tried to find the security guard to remove them.
(c) He gave them a report about Joan Frances' condition.
(d) He discouraged them from staying.
4. Who came in to help with the problem of Josie?
(d) Lynn's boss.
5. How did Jo respond to her talks with Gordon?
(a) They made her want to start up discussions with other people.
(b) They confused her.
(c) They always made her mad.
(d) She kept a journal to explore their discussions further.
6. When Renee was nervous about school, what did Lynn suggest as a help?
(a) She suggested integrating just a few of the personalities.
(b) She suggested that Renee call as often as she needed.
(c) She suggested that Renee pack some keepsakes.
(d) She suggested that Renee embrace her future and not look back.
7. What did Lynn do to help Renee make the adjustment to living at school?
(a) Lynn wrote letters to Renee every week.
(b) Lynn called every day.
(c) Lynn helped her find a psychologist who could be on call to help her.
(d) Lynn visited every week
8. What happened after the realization about Josie?
(a) It made Renee jealous of Josie.
(b) It made Renee turn her back on Josie.
(c) Renee realized she had to spend more time teaching Josie.
(d) It opened the memory floodgates to a stampede of abusive incidents.
9. How did Jo feel about the person who was going to help?
(a) She liked to flirt with the person.
(b) She was happy.
(c) She looked forward to meeting the person.
(d) She was horrified.
10. When the Flock called Lynn, what did she tell them?
(a) She would drop everything and join them immediately.
(b) They needed to fix their own problems.
(c) They were welcome at her house, and she would be home in the evening.
(d) They should leave her alone.
11. When Steve visited and they went to New England, what did they decide to do after schooling?
(a) Start a business.
(b) Move to another state.
(d) Get married.
12. What happened when the Flock went home for summer vacation?
(a) They were arrested.
(b) They shared good times with Lynn.
(c) They lost touch with each other.
(d) There was a summer-long fight with Lynn.
13. Why did Renee cancel her appointment with Dr. Mathews?
(a) She was concerned that Dr. Matthews wouldn't like how she looked.
(b) She felt it would be wasting time.
(c) She already felt strong.
(d) She couldn't control the Flock and didn't want the Dr. to call security.
14. Who did Steve meet his first night back home?
(a) Renee, Josie, Missy, and Jo.
(b) Lynn and Gordon.
(c) Just Joan.
(d) Rusty and Isis.
15. Gordon compared multiple personalities with ____________.
(a) A flock of birds.
(b) Tea leaves.
(c) A flock of sheep.
(d) Sybil's personalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Flock feel by Christmas?
2. What holds Lynn back from treating all the personalities properly?
3. What did Rusty ask Gordon to do?
4. What did Gordon teach Rusty over the summer?
5. How did Renee feel about Gordon and Lynn's relationship with Joe, Josie, Rusty, and Missy?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)