|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Renee determine about Josie?
(a) She realized Josie could speak several languages.
(b) She realized that Josie had been raped by her father.
(c) She realized that Josie had the mentality of a one-year-old.
(d) She realized that Josie has the social skills to control the Flock.
2. What was happening to Joan Frances as Renee was losing control of the Flock?
(a) She hid.
(b) She became the group leader.
(c) She lashed out like Josie used to.
(d) She was becoming psychotic.
3. What was the Flock really searching for from Lynn?
(a) An angry reaction.
(c) Unconditional love.
(d) An excuse to fall apart.
4. What did Jo think about the possibility that she had been abused?
(a) She thought about it, but decided that probably didn't. happen.
(b) She laughed at the thought of it.
(c) It made sense to her.
(d) She refused to consider the idea.
5. Gordon compared multiple personalities with ____________.
(a) A flock of sheep.
(b) Tea leaves.
(c) A flock of birds.
(d) Sybil's personalities.
6. What did Jo think about marriage to Steve?
(a) She figured the matter was closed, they weren't going to marry him.
(b) She couldn't wait to walk down the aisle.
(c) She knew that their kind of love would last forever.
(d) She wondered how soon they would divorce.
7. How did Lynn and Gordon mentally get through the summer?
(a) They knew she needed it, and they also knew that they would get a break when she left for school.
(b) They gave each other pep talks.
(c) They went through hypnosis.
(d) They medicated themselves.
8. Who did Steve meet his first night back home?
(a) Lynn and Gordon.
(b) Rusty and Isis.
(c) Renee, Josie, Missy, and Jo.
(d) Just Joan.
9. What kind of relationship did Joan have with men?
(a) She avoided them.
(b) She seemed to be attracted to men who abused her.
(c) She made certain they respected her.
(d) She only went after men who didn't want families.
10. What did Renee's mother think about your school situation?
(a) She was not impressed and called it a rich kids' playground.
(b) She was very impressed at the classes.
(c) She was indifferent.
(d) She thought it was shabby and rundown.
11. Steve told Jo that he was going to a psychiatrist for what reason?
(a) He was trying to break some addictive behaviors.
(b) He needed to learn how to cope with the stress level in his life.
(c) He was trying to learn how to live with multiple personalities.
(d) He was suicidal.
12. How much time did Gordon and Lynn spend with the Flock during the summer before Renee went to school?
(a) They were inseparable.
(b) They didn't spend much time with the Flock at all.
(c) They had two sessions a week.
(d) They spent at least four hours a day.
13. What did Renee do when Lynn defended Steve?
(a) She hit Lynn.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She yelled to Gordon for help.
(d) She thanked Lynn.
14. How did the Flock feel after break?
(a) Renewed and peaceful.
(b) Agitated and energetic.
(d) Depressed and disoriented.
15. Who came in to help with the problem of Josie?
(c) Lynn's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Renee to for help when it felt like everyone was falling apart?
2. What did Renee decide to do on Mother's Day?
3. What did Dr. Tate think about Joan Frances?
4. What did Lynn call Jo?
5. Over Christmas, what happened to Rusty?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)