|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Renee to for help when it felt like everyone was falling apart?
(a) Dr. Wu.
2. How did Joan feel about Lynn?
(a) She didn't trust her, but figured she'd give Lynn a second chance.
(b) She looked forward to seeing her again.
(c) She was drawn to her romantically.
(d) She saw her as a sister figure.
3. What happened when Jo decided to be the person that she felt Lynn wanted her to be?
(a) She became suicidal again.
(b) She became ill from the stress.
(c) A new personality emerged.
(d) Her personalities merged.
4. What was Joan's mother's background?
(a) She was an impoverished orphan.
(b) She was a farm girl with immigrant parents.
(c) She worked in a factory from a young age.
(d) She was one of the city's elite.
5. How did Josie react to the atmosphere of the summer?
(a) She reveled in it.
(b) She ignored it.
(c) She wrote about it in a journal.
(d) She threw herself through a glass door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joan find herself doing at the window?
2. How did Lynn feel about Gordon's bond with the personalities?
3. How did the personalities react to the timeline project?
4. What did Dr. Wu believe about multiple personality disorder?
5. What did Missy realize on their trip outside the office?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)