|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem was Lynn having with Josie?
(a) She wouldn't stop crying.
(b) She couldn't control her without someone getting hurt.
(c) She couldn't get the girl to speak.
(d) The girl constantly back-talked.
2. What happened to Rusty when he and Gordon went to take care of the boat?
(a) He cried for his father.
(b) He fell into the water.
(c) He became very fearful when he saw words and thought they would hurt him.
(d) He became angry at Gordon.
3. What was Joan's marital situation at the beginning of the book?
(a) She was happily married.
(b) She was recently divorced.
(c) She had been married several times.
(d) Her husband wanted a separation.
4. How does Lynn learn more about the different characters when they are not in session?
(a) They frequently call her after hours.
(b) Steve tells her about them.
(c) She reads articles about them in magazines.
(d) She reads about them in journals Joan keeps.
5. What kind of reader was Rusty?
(a) He was a very fast reader.
(b) He had great recall.
(c) He couldn't read at all.
(d) He was a meticulous reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Flock decide to go for professional help?
2. What did the other personalities decide to do in regards to Jo?
3. How did Renee feel about being out on her own?
4. As Joan began to see that she might have Multiple Personality Disorder, what else did she realize?
5. What did the personalities make Lynn for Christmas?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)