|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Jo went under hypnosis?
(a) Nothing. They couldn't hypnotize her.
(b) She felt as if she were drowning.
(c) They couldn't wake her up.
(d) She told them all about her childhood.
2. What did Lynn call Jo?
(a) A very smart girl.
(b) Her daughter.
(d) A twit.
3. How do Reagan, and Robin consider themselves?
(a) They are the ones who cover educational aspects.
(b) They are the ones who put everyone into action.
(c) They are memory storehouses that are not part of the biological family.
(d) They are the ones who lash out when the body is angry.
4. What is Renee's character like?
(a) She is a real advocate for her mother.
(b) She watches over all the other characters as if it's a stage production.
(d) She is the little girl that likes being touched, but is afraid of talking.
5. How did Renee feel about her position in the Flock?
(a) She was proud to be the leader.
(b) She felt as if they took her for granted.
(c) She knew she was better than any of the others and she didn't care about them.
(d) She felt left out.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the last day that she planned to go to therapy, Joan told Lynn her real name was __________.
2. What job did Jo have in September 1981?
3. What did Joan think about therapists?
4. What happened to the Flock when they begin to have a discussion with Steve and Lynn about where they would be in five years?
5. How did the Flock decide to help Jo?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)