|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Renee after the experience in the bar?
(a) She was afraid to go out.
(b) She grew extremely depressed.
(c) She had a hangover.
(d) She changed drastically in speech and demeanor.
2. How did Lynn feel about Gordon's bond with the personalities?
(a) She wished he would bond more.
(b) She was a little envious.
(c) She thought his bonding was inappropriate.
(d) She thought it was wonderful.
3. What did Jo's mother tell her about Larry?
(a) He was trying to get in touch with Jo.
(b) He was married.
(c) He had been in the mental ward of the hospital.
(d) She said he was a wonderful teacher.
4. What did Gordon teach Rusty over the summer?
(a) The best time to go shopping.
(b) How to sail.
(c) How to make a dress.
(d) How to cook.
5. When Lynn persuades Joan to come back for another visit, which characters does she visit with?
(a) Jo and Joan Frances then Renee.
(b) Jo and Rusty.
(c) Joan Frances, Rusty and Isis.
(d) Rusty and Isis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lynn asked Renee how many there were inside of her, what did she realize?
2. To everyone's surprise, how did Steve find their move to the house?
3. What happened to Jo's suicidal impulses when she started meeting with Lynn?
4. What did Renee feel about sharing session time with the other personalities by the middle of August?
5. What happened to the personalities after Christmas of 1981?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)