|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Gordon and Lynn spend with the Flock during the summer before Renee went to school?
(a) They were inseparable.
(b) They had two sessions a week.
(c) They didn't spend much time with the Flock at all.
(d) They spent at least four hours a day.
2. How did Jo feel about time?
(a) She wondered why there was never enough time to do things.
(b) She felt out-of-control with it.
(c) She loved the rhythm of time.
(d) She organized her life into 15-minute blocks.
3. What did Jo think about the possibility that she had been abused?
(a) She refused to consider the idea.
(b) She thought about it, but decided that probably didn't. happen.
(c) It made sense to her.
(d) She laughed at the thought of it.
4. What did Lynn suspect that Joan was suffering from?
(a) Menstrual Psychosis.
(c) Multiple Personality Disorder.
(d) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
5. What did Jo's mother tell her about Larry?
(a) She said he was a wonderful teacher.
(b) He was married.
(c) He had been in the mental ward of the hospital.
(d) He was trying to get in touch with Jo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Renee when she gets in over her head?
2. What did Lynn asked Renee to do after Jo's hypnosis experience?
3. What did the personalities make Lynn for Christmas?
4. How did Renee feel about the separation from Lynn and Gordon?
5. How did Joan feel about Lynn?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)