|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lynn do after Christmas when Jo called and said she loved her?
(a) She told Jo that it wasn't proper in a therapist/client relationship.
(b) She invited Jo to her house.
(c) She thanked her then hung up.
(d) She told Jo she was out of town.
2. When Lynn asked Renee how many there were inside of her, what did she realize?
(a) She wasn't sure, and she didn't like the uncertainty.
(b) She realized that she didn't care.
(c) She had merged into one personality.
(d) There were fewer than 10 personalities.
3. Whom did Lynn decide to consult with regarding Joan's case?
(a) Sybil's Doctor.
(b) Her colleagues.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
4. What did the personalities make Lynn for Christmas?
(a) A tree with 24 unique snowflakes.
(b) An angel.
(c) Nothing. They didn't celebrate holidays.
(d) A special journal.
5. What does Missy think about the disorder?
(a) She doesn't care as long as she feels safe and loved.
(b) She won't even listen to the possibility be because she thinks that it is betraying her mother if she accepts the diagnosis.
(c) She thinks it doesn't exist.
(d) She freely admits to the diagnosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Joan's childhood records?
2. What did Joan tell the therapist about during their first session?
3. How did Joan feel about Lynn?
4. What began happening to some of the personalities such as Robin and Reagan?
5. What happened when Jo went under hypnosis?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)