|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jo feel about hypnosis?
(a) She had tried it many times before so it didn't upset her.
(b) She had ambivalent feelings towards it.
(c) She was terrified of it.
(d) She thought it was a great idea.
2. What happened when Jo went under hypnosis?
(a) Nothing. They couldn't hypnotize her.
(b) She felt as if she were drowning.
(c) She told them all about her childhood.
(d) They couldn't wake her up.
3. How did the personalities react to the timeline project?
(a) They seemed willing to help.
(b) They didn't want to do the work.
(c) They reluctantly agreed to do it.
(d) Thinking about the past upset them.
4. How did Jo react when she finally acknowledged that Lynn truly loved her?
(a) She had many questions about love.
(b) She didn't trust it so she ran away.
(c) She was finally at peace.
(d) The thought terrified her, and she lashed out.
5. By the end of August in 1981, how did Lynn feel about her treatment of Jo and the other personalities?
(a) She felt that treatment was going nowhere.
(b) She wanted help from her colleagues.
(c) She felt as if the personalities didn't appreciate her efforts.
(d) She was gaining more confidence in her own instincts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Reagan, and Robin consider themselves?
2. What did Joan's mother do when Joan was struggling to crawl?
3. What had Joan been doing before she found herself at the window?
4. How did the medical community feel about MPD according to Lynn?
5. What did Joan think about therapists?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)