|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lynn's colleagues feel about her case?
(a) They think she is crazy herself.
(b) They help her any way they can.
(c) They do not support her.
(d) They are intrigued but stand their distance.
2. On the last day that she planned to go to therapy, Joan told Lynn her real name was __________.
3. Where did Joan's father live when he was growing up?
(b) He traveled around because his father was in the Navy.
(c) Rochester, New York.
(d) Syracuse, New York.
4. What is unique about Joan's memories?
(a) She only has memories from after she is 15.
(b) She only has memories of her mother.
(c) She only has memories of her father.
(d) She has memories from an extremely early age.
5. What happened to Jo's suicidal impulses when she started meeting with Lynn?
(a) They increased right before each visit.
(b) They were sporadic.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They grew stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lynn was told that treatment would probably last for how long?
2. What does Missy think about the disorder?
3. What is Jo's character like?
4. What did Joan tell the therapist about during their first session?
5. When did Isis join Jo's body?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)