|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened physically to Joan every time she had a session with Lynn?
(a) She made motions as if she was cutting herself.
(b) She broke into a sweat.
(c) She would get very drowsy.
(d) She would get agitated.
2. What was Joan's reaction to Lynn's theory?
(a) She laughed at the thought.
(b) It made her angry.
(c) She denied that it was a possibility, insisting that she wasn't crazy.
(d) She thought it was brilliant.
3. What did Joan's mother do when Joan was struggling to crawl?
(a) She flattened the baby's hand with the heel of her shoe.
(b) She walked away, leaving the baby to struggle and cry.
(c) She yelled at the baby.
(d) She gently showed the baby how to move her legs.
4. On the last day that she planned to go to therapy, Joan told Lynn her real name was __________.
5. What is unique about Joan's memories?
(a) She only has memories of her mother.
(b) She has memories from an extremely early age.
(c) She only has memories of her father.
(d) She only has memories from after she is 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Renee's character like?
2. What did Joan call herself privately?
3. What is Joan Frances' character like?
4. Where did Joan's father live when he was growing up?
5. What does Missy think about the disorder?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)