|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Jo's suicidal impulses when she started meeting with Lynn?
(a) They grew stronger.
(b) They were sporadic.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They increased right before each visit.
2. During the session after the fundraiser, Renee commented that someone really messed up. Who was it?
3. What is Jo's character like?
(b) She wouldn't talk.
4. How did Joan prepare for her meeting with Lynn?
(a) She brought all her journals and records from the previous month.
(b) She dressed very carefully.
(c) She rehearsed a speech regarding her situation.
(d) She didn't prepare, but decided to just wing it.
5. How do Lynn's colleagues feel about her case?
(a) They help her any way they can.
(b) They think she is crazy herself.
(c) They are intrigued but stand their distance.
(d) They do not support her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joan Frances' character like?
2. How does Lynn learn more about the different characters when they are not in session?
3. How did Joan feel about Lynn?
4. What did Lynn suspect that Joan was suffering from?
5. How did Renee feel about Lynn's time with the other personalities?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)