|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Flock feel after break?
(a) Agitated and energetic.
(b) Renewed and peaceful.
(c) Depressed and disoriented.
2. How did the Flock decide to help Jo?
(a) They told her how to act.
(b) They decided to fix her wardrobe.
(c) They made her high protein meals.
(d) They let her experience life with out stepping in to take over.
3. How did Jo react when Lynn suggested that she listen to the tapes of the therapy sessions?
(a) The idea of listening to herself scared her.
(b) She destroyed the tapes.
(c) She thought it was a wonderful idea.
(d) She didn't want to listen to the tapes.
4. How did Renee feel about hospitalization?
(a) It was out of the question.
(b) She was scared of hospitals.
(c) Hospitals made her sad since they reminded her of her father's death.
(d) She knew there was a time and place for it.
5. What happened when the Flock went home for summer vacation?
(a) They were arrested.
(b) They lost touch with each other.
(c) They shared good times with Lynn.
(d) There was a summer-long fight with Lynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lynn feel about Gordon's bond with the personalities?
2. What personality emerged and began hitting her head against the wall?
3. How did Lynn react when she discovered that Joan did not make a follow-up appointment?
4. How did the Flock feel by Christmas?
5. What problem was Lynn having with Josie?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)