|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Jo's suicidal impulses when she started meeting with Lynn?
(a) They grew stronger.
(b) They were sporadic.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They increased right before each visit.
2. What did Jo look like after vacation?
(a) Worn and wan.
(b) She looked drugged.
(c) Vibrant and excitable.
(d) Tan and elegant.
3. What did Lynn call Jo?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) A twit.
(d) A very smart girl.
4. What was the main focus of the summer before Renee went off to school?
(b) Physical health.
5. What does Missy think about the disorder?
(a) She doesn't care as long as she feels safe and loved.
(b) She won't even listen to the possibility be because she thinks that it is betraying her mother if she accepts the diagnosis.
(c) She freely admits to the diagnosis.
(d) She thinks it doesn't exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Reagan, and Robin consider themselves?
2. How did Renee feel about Lynn's time with the other personalities?
3. How did Renee feel about hospitalization?
4. What was happening to Renee and the Flock after Christmas break internally?
5. How did Lynn and Gordon mentally get through the summer?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)