|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Jo went under hypnosis?
(a) She told them all about her childhood.
(b) Nothing. They couldn't hypnotize her.
(c) They couldn't wake her up.
(d) She felt as if she were drowning.
2. What kind of reader was Rusty?
(a) He was a very fast reader.
(b) He had great recall.
(c) He couldn't read at all.
(d) He was a meticulous reader.
3. How did Lynn feel about all the different personalities?
(a) She liked some of them and resented the others.
(b) She felt as if she didn't have time to deal with them all.
(c) She was overwhelmed by the number of them.
(d) She viewed them as individuals and was fond of them.
4. Gordon compared multiple personalities with ____________.
(a) Tea leaves.
(b) A flock of sheep.
(c) Sybil's personalities.
(d) A flock of birds.
5. Lynn was told that treatment would probably last for how long?
(a) 3 to 5 years.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) 3 to 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rusty long for?
2. How did Jo feel about the person who was going to help?
3. What does it Lynn's husband, Gordon, think about her work with Joan?
4. Who came in to help with the problem of Josie?
5. How do Reagan, and Robin consider themselves?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)