|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joan feel about the other students in the waiting room at the therapist's office?
(a) She felt extreme pity for them.
(b) She related to them when they came out of the offices all shaken up and crying.
(c) She felt resentment towards them.
(d) She declared that she would never be like them.
2. When did Isis join Jo's body?
(a) When Jo was 8.
(b) When Jo was 23.
(c) When Jo was 13.
(d) When Jo was 3.
3. How did Renee feel about Lynn's time with the other personalities?
(a) She resented the time spent with the other personalities.
(b) She felt that Lynn was being inconsistent.
(c) She thought it was wise.
(d) She thought it was a waste of time.
4. How did the Flock decide to help Jo?
(a) They told her how to act.
(b) They let her experience life with out stepping in to take over.
(c) They decided to fix her wardrobe.
(d) They made her high protein meals.
5. What was Renee worried about professionally?
(a) She was worried she wouldn't make enough money.
(b) She was worried that she didn't have a high enough education level.
(c) She was worried that she would go crazy in front of her students.
(d) She was worried that she would fall asleep while at work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve think about her disorder?
2. What was Joan's reaction to Lynn's theory?
3. After Steve came home, what did he think about multiple personality disorder?
4. What did Jo find in her purse in high school that startled her?
5. Where did Joan's father live when he was growing up?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)