|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lynn do after Christmas when Jo called and said she loved her?
(a) She thanked her then hung up.
(b) She told Jo that it wasn't proper in a therapist/client relationship.
(c) She told Jo she was out of town.
(d) She invited Jo to her house.
2. What happened to Renee after the experience in the bar?
(a) She grew extremely depressed.
(b) She was afraid to go out.
(c) She changed drastically in speech and demeanor.
(d) She had a hangover.
3. How did Renee feel about Lynn's time with the other personalities?
(a) She felt that Lynn was being inconsistent.
(b) She resented the time spent with the other personalities.
(c) She thought it was a waste of time.
(d) She thought it was wise.
4. Whom did Lynn decide to consult with regarding Joan's case?
(a) Sybil's Doctor.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her colleagues.
(d) Her sister.
5. How did Joan prepare for her meeting with Lynn?
(a) She rehearsed a speech regarding her situation.
(b) She didn't prepare, but decided to just wing it.
(c) She brought all her journals and records from the previous month.
(d) She dressed very carefully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve think about her disorder?
2. How did Jo respond to her talks with Gordon?
3. What did Rusty long for?
4. What did Lynn notice about Joan's recollections of the past regarding her relationships?
5. What did the personalities make Lynn for Christmas?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)