• Renee has marital problems and finds herself contemplating suicide.
• She decides to get a quick fix by going to a therapist.
• Lynn, the therapist, listens to her and seems to care.
• Renee is very contradictory in her sessions.
• Lynn begins to think Renee has a Multiple Personality Disorder.
• Renee won't acknowledge that she has a disorder.
• Renee begins to accept that she is a multiple.
• Several personalities come out.
• Lynn learns about Renee's childhood from the multiples.
• New personalities emerge as they become more comfortable with Lynn.
• Lynn asks Renee if she knows how many personalities are in her. She doesn't know.
• Renee presents Lynn with a Christmas gift made by the multiples. It is a tree with 24 snowflakes most likely representing 24 personalities.
• Several personalities are concerned about getting lost in integration.
• Renee organizes the personalities.
• Karen emerges and helps the Flock please Nancy...
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)