* Renee has marital problems and finds herself contemplating suicide.
* She decides to get a quick fix by going to a therapist.
* Lynn, the therapist, listens to her and seems to care.
* Renee is very contradictory in her sessions.
* Lynn begins to think Renee has a Multiple Personality Disorder.
* Renee won't acknowledge that she has a disorder.
* Renee begins to accept that she is a multiple.
* Several personalities come out.
* Lynn learns about Renee's childhood from the multiples.
* New personalities emerge as they become more comfortable with Lynn.
* Lynn asks Renee if she knows how many personalities are in her. She doesn't know.
* Renee presents Lynn with a Christmas gift made by the multiples. It is a tree with 24 snowflakes most likely representing 24 personalities.
* Several personalities are concerned about getting lost in integration.
* Renee organizes the personalities.
* Karen emerges and helps the Flock please Nancy...
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)