|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Noriko say Ono used to treat them?
(a) He spoiled them.
(b) He doted on them.
(c) He ignored them.
(d) He was a tyrant.
2. Who does Ono think Ichiro is pretending to be when the boy imagines himself on horseback?
(a) The Lone Ranger.
(b) Gene Autry.
(c) Roy Rogers.
(d) Lord Yoshitsune.
3. What does Ono promise to do to help Mrs. Kawakami?
(a) Loan her money.
(b) Bring all his friends to her bar.
(c) Visit her new bar when it's built.
(d) Paint advertising posters for her new bar.
4. Why isn't Ono able to understand Ichiro's imaginary talk?
(a) Ichiro was speaking English.
(b) Ichiro mumbled.
(c) Ichiro was speaking German.
(d) Ichiro invented his own language.
5. How does Mrs. Kawakami's bar seem to Ono while the construction is under way?
(a) Traditional and historic.
(b) Homelike and appealing.
(c) Shabby and out of place.
(d) Quaint and charming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ono like about the garden?
2. How does Taro react to Ono's confession?
3. What kind of mistakes does Ono believe are not shameful?
4. How does Mrs. Saito feel about the demonstrations in the streets?
5. Why is Ono surprised that Shintaro has not confided in him?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)