|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of customers frequented Migi-Hidari in the old days?
(c) Artists and writers.
(d) Lowlife thugs.
2. What always makes Mrs. Kawakami smile?
(a) Seeing her old friend Ono.
(b) Watching customers come in.
(c) Remembering what a splendid district it had once been.
(d) Seeing her old friend Shintaro.
3. How does Taro react to Ono's confession?
(a) He is shocked and leaves the room abruptly.
(b) He agrees that Ono has caused great harm to their society.
(c) He assures Ono that he is too hard on himself.
(d) He argues that artists had no part in the destruction.
4. Which of the sisters is older?
(b) We are not told.
(c) They are twins.
5. What has Noriko planned for entertainment during Setsuko's visit?
(a) She bought new games to play at home.
(b) A trip to the art museum.
(c) A trip to the cinema with the whole family.
(d) A visit to the deer park without Ono.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Setsuko uncomfortable with Noriko's talk about Ono?
2. Why does Shintaro not join Ono's other pupils at their reserved table in Migi-Hidari?
3. Who is Ichiro actually pretending to be when he imagines himself on horseback?
4. Why is Ono considered as a potential buyer for the Sugimura house?
5. What does Noriko say her father could not do without her?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)