|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Immers live?
(a) The other folks at the home.
(b) His disabled daughter.
(c) No one.
(d) His son and daughter-in-law.
2. What does Immers try to give more space in which to grow?
(a) The stronger violets.
(b) The new parakeet babies.
(c) The puppies his one female dog has.
(d) The stronger roses.
3. What does Hanna do one day when she wants away from her father's new girlfriend?
(a) Goes to the river to swim.
(b) Goes to the old quarry to swim.
(c) Goes to the library.
(d) Goes to the vacant grist mill.
4. What did Hans-Jurgen do that everyone knows about?
(a) Won a gold medal for swimming.
(c) Shot and killed his girlfriend and a young man.
(d) Had an affair with the mayor's wife.
5. What does the man do after the pastor took this action?
(a) Proposes to Hannelore.
(b) Hires a lawyer.
(c) Leaves town.
(d) Brings his mother to live with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hanna ignore what Rolf asks of her?
2. What does the new person notice about Hannelore?
3. What do Hanna and Renate decide to do?
4. How is Hannelore Beier described?
5. What upsets Hanna about six months after her mother dies?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)