|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the pastor's sister give up her career?
(a) She is blinded in an accident.
(b) She learns she is not patient with children.
(c) To get married.
(d) To care for her brother.
2. What does the new person notice about Hannelore?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her erect posture.
3. Who is Karin Baum?
(a) Trudi's cousin.
(b) A new girl in town.
(c) Hanna's cousin.
(d) Hanna's friend.
4. What does Hanna do when she gets angry at Rolf?
(a) Tells his mother about his behavior.
(b) Refuses to speak to him for days.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Tells him that his father did not want him.
5. How is Hannelore Beier described?
(d) Quiet and unobtrusive.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Immers live?
2. What does Immers take care of all the time?
3. In what condition were Hanna and her mother when they went into the restaurant?
4. Who hallucinates of poison falling from the sky?
5. Where are the victim(s) shot?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)