|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people say about what Immers does after the incident?
(a) They can hardly believe he apologized.
(b) Immers' action was a bit extreme.
(c) Perhaps someone decided he was of weaker stock.
(d) The new house is much inferior to the old one.
2. What does Manfred's father keep begging of his wife?
(a) To take the children to her mother's home.
(b) To tell him if she has anymore money.
(c) To divorce him.
(d) To speak to him.
3. How does Hanna ignore what Rolf asks of her?
(a) She plays another joke on his mother.
(b) She talks with his mother, following her throughout the house.
(c) She gives all the puppies away.
(d) She invites Hans to a party.
4. What does Rolf send Hanna to do?
(a) Learn more about his father.
(b) Get him some breakfast.
(c) Ask his mother to come talk with him.
(d) Get him some paper and a pencil.
5. How is Hannelore Beier described?
(b) Quiet and unobtrusive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Manfred's mother react as his father dies?
2. How old is Hanna when her mother dies?
3. Where does Hanna find Rolf the next morning?
4. From what does Veronika think she is invulnerable?
5. What does Rolf ask Hanna?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)