|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does he notice this about Hannelore?
(a) At a party at Hanna's home.
(b) At a dinner at the rectory.
(c) At a church social at the river.
(d) At choir practice.
2. What does the man do after the pastor took this action?
(a) Proposes to Hannelore.
(b) Leaves town.
(c) Brings his mother to live with him.
(d) Hires a lawyer.
3. Who is Klara Brocker?
(a) Hanna's family's maid.
(b) Hanna's aunt.
(c) Manfred's mother.
(d) Trudi's family's maid.
4. Where are the victim(s) shot?
(a) In the park.
(b) In their car.
(c) At school.
(d) In a bank that was being robbed.
5. What does Immers take care of all the time?
(a) His cats.
(b) His violets.
(c) His dogs.
(d) His roses.
6. What is found recently by the police?
(b) The gun which is the murder weapon.
(c) A bloody knife.
(d) Some bones.
7. What was Anton Immers' occupation?
8. Who does Immers criticize continually one day?
(a) A cat groomer Immers hired.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A dog trainer Immers hired.
(d) A painter who is working on Immers' home.
9. Who is Veronika?
(a) The new school teacher.
(b) Trudi's housekeeper.
(c) Hanna's mother's friend.
(d) Hanna's nanny.
10. Why is Hanna upset?
(a) Her father pays little attention to Hanna.
(b) She loses her mother's bracelet.
(c) Her father marries the woman he has been dating.
(d) Her father wants Hanna to be friends with the woman's daughter.
11. In what condition were Hanna and her mother when they went into the restaurant?
(a) Dressed up.
(c) Dirty and dusty.
(d) Flushed from the sun.
12. What is the pastor forced to do concerning the new man in town?
(a) Fire him from his teaching position.
(b) Help him out financially.
(c) Report him to the local authorities.
(d) Forbid him to court his sister.
13. What is Manfred's father too afraid to do?
(a) Kill his wife.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Kill his son.
14. How old is Hanna when her mother dies?
15. How is Hannelore Beier described?
(a) Quiet and unobtrusive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who molests Karin?
2. How did Hanna's mother fit into the small town?
3. What does Hanna tell Rolf?
4. What does Hanna decide to do where she goes?
5. Where was Hans-Jurgen staying?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)