|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Siegfried start feeling better?
(a) His dream.
(b) The tenuous nature of life.
(c) His last job which is almost complete.
(d) The prospect of marriage.
2. What do the doctors at the hospital attempt to do?
(a) Treat Oma's sister with a new drug.
(b) Convince Oma's friend to go home.
(c) Give Oma some lung treatments.
(d) Treat Oma's blood clot in her other leg.
3. What did Hans-Jurgen do that everyone knows about?
(a) Had an affair with the mayor's wife.
(b) Shot and killed his girlfriend and a young man.
(c) Won a gold medal for swimming.
4. What is a characteristic of Hanna's father?
5. What does Hanna often do with a flower she steals here and there?
(a) Places them on her brother's grave.
(b) Decorates her room.
(c) Gives them to her mother.
(d) Gives them to her teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Hanna's father assure Hanna?
2. Who came to ask a favor of Hanna's mother?
3. What creates a whirlpool?
4. What happens to Karin?
5. What upsets Hanna about six months after her mother dies?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)