|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what times does Hannelore seem to really come to life?
(a) Playing with her dog.
(c) Reading to children.
(d) Talking to the librarian about a book she's read.
2. What is different about this dream than his usual ones?
(a) He is able to change it consciously while still sleeping.
(b) It is vivid and recurs.
(c) He is not in the dream; just a narrator.
(d) It has no dream quality to it.
3. What is Trudi almost tempted to do at the river?
(a) Go fishing.
(b) Go out in a boat.
(c) Go swimming in her dress.
(d) Go skinny dipping with the person she meets.
4. Whose arrival in town one day affects Hannelore's life?
(a) A injured soldier.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A politician.
(d) A new teacher.
5. Who is Matthias?
(a) Hanna's father's dentist partner.
(b) Trudi's uncle.
(c) The man Hanna befriends.
(d) The priest where Trudi goes to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanna's paternal grandmother have only one leg?
2. How does Hanna's mother decide to help Oma?
3. What is the pastor forced into this action?
4. In what does Trudi engage regularly?
5. How does Hanna's father meet Hanna's mother?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)