|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Immers criticize continually one day?
(a) A painter who is working on Immers' home.
(b) A dog trainer Immers hired.
(c) A cat groomer Immers hired.
(d) A veterinarian.
2. Who is Trudi's father?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The constable.
(d) The local pay librarian.
3. What does Hanna's paternal grandmother have only one leg?
(a) She was in a car accident.
(b) She lost the other one to a blood clot.
(c) She was born with a shriveled leg they had to eventually amputate.
(d) She was born with only one leg and one hand.
4. Why does Manfred's father hang Manfred out the window?
(a) Playing with Manfred.
(b) To force the police to leave his home.
(c) To force Manfred's mother to give him the grocery money.
(d) To make his wife be quiet.
5. What does Hanna notice about Matthias after a particular man visits him?
(a) Matthias has bruises.
(b) Matthias is despondent.
(c) Matthias won't speak to her for awhile.
(d) Matthias calls in sick to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hanna's father meet Hanna's mother?
2. How is Trudi treated in her childhood?
3. In what apartment does Klara live?
4. What do the doctors ask Hanna's father?
5. Where does the narrator's mother go?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)