|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Trudi's father towards her?
(b) He seldom sees her and has a nanny care for her.
(c) He lets her do whatever she wants.
2. Upon what does Hanna's father insist?
(a) His wife be able to hold the baby for as long as she wants.
(b) That his new home be repainted.
(c) The bully that was bothering Hanna be controlled.
(d) That his wife be treated at home rather than in an asylum.
3. What does Immers take care of all the time?
(a) His roses.
(b) His violets.
(c) His cats.
(d) His dogs.
4. What is said Trudi's mother did to Trudi as a child?
(a) Starved her.
(b) Dropped her on her head.
(c) Tried to make her learn to read too soon.
(d) Left her in a dark room all the time.
5. What does the mother trust over the next three days?
(a) The doctor's assurances.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The fact that the midwife will return in time.
(d) The nuns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what apartment does Klara live?
2. Where does the mother go after leaving the convent?
3. What is the outcome of Oma's illness?
4. Who is Matthias?
5. What does Immers try to give more space in which to grow?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)