|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said is the result of what Trudi's mother did?
(a) Trudi is smarter than all the other children.
(b) Trudi is now too fat.
(c) Trudi is a drawf.
(d) Trudi is almost blind.
2. What rumor is there about Hanna's girl friend?
(a) The young girl is gravely ill.
(b) The girl is a genius.
(c) She is not actually the daughter of who claims her.
(d) The girl is actually the product of an Australian solider and the midwife's best friend.
3. What happens when the mother goes into labor?
(a) She is relieved that the baby is alive.
(b) She panics and sends her husband for the midwife too soon.
(c) She is sad that her pregnancy is about to be over.
(d) She goes to the convent.
4. What does Trudi say about Hanna's father?
(a) That he is often seen at the home of a young secretary.
(b) That he is not native to Italy.
(c) That he almost married a woman who was closer to his age.
(d) That he is often seen at the home of a wealthy widow.
5. What does the narrator's mother realize?
(a) She is not sure she wants to keep the baby.
(b) Her husband is not going to return home in time for the delivery.
(c) She cannot feel the baby moving.
(d) She is about to go into labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Klara Blocker?
2. What does Klara tell her lover one day?
3. What does Hanna's father do with Oma?
4. Who is Hanna's girlfriend?
5. Where does this new friend of Hanna's live next to?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)