|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hanna's mother like to swim?
(a) When the water is warm.
(b) When there is a thunderstorm.
(c) When no one else is around.
(d) When the water is very chilly.
2. What does the mother learn about the baby?
(a) It is a breech.
(b) It is healthy.
(c) It is a boy.
(d) It has died.
3. What does Hanna notice Matthias stops doing?
(a) Inviting the man over.
(b) Sitting on the front stoop and talking to her.
(c) Going to work.
(d) Giving her candy.
4. What do the doctors at the hospital attempt to do?
(a) Treat Oma's sister with a new drug.
(b) Convince Oma's friend to go home.
(c) Treat Oma's blood clot in her other leg.
(d) Give Oma some lung treatments.
5. What is said is the result of what Trudi's mother did?
(a) Trudi is a drawf.
(b) Trudi is now too fat.
(c) Trudi is smarter than all the other children.
(d) Trudi is almost blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanna's mother give Hanna's father?
2. What does Hanna's paternal grandmother have only one leg?
3. Where does Trudi's mother die?
4. What does Hanna's father continually remind Hanna's mother not to do?
5. Who is Hanna's girlfriend?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)