|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seigfried find in his search?
(a) He learns about Moses' ability to interpret dreams.
(b) No peace.
(c) The meadow where his dream occurs.
(d) An old friend to whom he becomes engaged.
2. Who taught Hanna how to swim?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her older brother.
(d) Her uncle.
3. Who is Matthias?
(a) The priest where Trudi goes to church.
(b) Trudi's uncle.
(c) The man Hanna befriends.
(d) Hanna's father's dentist partner.
4. What does Trudi become?
(a) A bitter, abused wife.
(b) A party goer.
(c) An old maid and librarian.
(d) A beloved teacher.
5. When do Hanna and her mother go off to swim?
(a) Before daylight on Saturdays.
(b) Always on Sundays.
(c) Whenever the clouds roll in.
(d) When Hanna gets a holiday from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors at the hospital attempt to do?
2. What rumor is there about Hanna's girl friend?
3. What happens when the mother goes into labor?
4. What does Hanna's father continually remind Hanna's mother not to do?
5. Why does Matthias not pursue the course of training he had started?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)