|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hanna's father do in response to the doctor's request?
(a) Wraps his arms around his wife.
(b) Walks Hanna to school everyday.
(c) Moves his family.
(d) Gently pulls the baby out of his wife's arms.
2. How does Hanna's paternal grandmother often get around in the house?
(a) Holding on to a chair she drags across the floor.
(b) A wheelchair donate to her by a medical charity group.
(c) A chair to which her husband attached wheels.
(d) An electric scooter.
3. What was Matthias once training to be?
(a) An architect.
(b) A priest.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A doctor.
4. How did people react to Hanna's mother's paintings?
(a) They were critical.
(b) They were repulsed.
(c) They were awed.
(d) They were confused.
5. How is it said that Trudi's mother went insane?
(a) From guilt of dropping Trudi.
(b) Her husband hit her in the head too often.
(c) From seeing her young son drown.
(d) Her grandmother passed insanity on to Trudi's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother trust over the next three days?
2. What is Klara watching when she remembers the end of the war?
3. What illness does Renate suffer as a child?
4. Who is Trudi's father?
5. What does the mother ask about the baby?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)