|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the midwife seem before she returns home with her daughter?
(b) Not pregnant.
2. Who is Renate?
(a) The midwife's daughter.
(b) Hanna's cousin.
(c) The midwife.
(d) Hanna's sister.
3. Why does Oma ask to go to the hospital?
(a) She thinks she has pneumonia.
(b) She wants to visit her sister who is ill.
(c) She feels the same symptoms in her other leg that she did in the missing one.
(d) She wants to visit her best friend who is ill.
4. Where does the mother go after leaving the convent?
(a) Her parent's home.
(b) The local midwife.
(c) Her own home.
(d) She wanders the streets.
5. How is Trudi's father towards her?
(c) He seldom sees her and has a nanny care for her.
(d) He lets her do whatever she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said is the result of what Trudi's mother did?
2. What happens when the mother goes into labor?
3. Why doesn't Trudi do what she almost started to do at the river?
4. What is the outcome of Oma's illness?
5. What do the doctors at the hospital attempt to do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)