|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor is there about Hanna's girl friend?
(a) The girl is a genius.
(b) She is not actually the daughter of who claims her.
(c) The young girl is gravely ill.
(d) The girl is actually the product of an Australian solider and the midwife's best friend.
2. What do the doctors at the hospital attempt to do?
(a) Give Oma some lung treatments.
(b) Treat Oma's sister with a new drug.
(c) Treat Oma's blood clot in her other leg.
(d) Convince Oma's friend to go home.
3. How does Hanna's paternal grandmother often get around in the house?
(a) An electric scooter.
(b) A chair to which her husband attached wheels.
(c) A wheelchair donate to her by a medical charity group.
(d) Holding on to a chair she drags across the floor.
4. What does the mother ask about the baby?
(a) If the baby is too premature.
(b) If the baby is ready to come out.
(c) If it is going to be a girl.
(d) If she should be concerned.
5. What one opportunity is destroyed by Trudi's father?
(a) To become an actress.
(b) To go to boarding school.
(c) To travel to Pais.
(d) For love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanna's paternal grandmother have only one leg?
2. In what apartment does Klara live?
3. Where does Trudi's mother die?
4. What month of pregnancy is the narrator's mother entering?
5. What happens to the solider?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)