|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Trudi engage regularly?
(b) Brisk walking.
(d) Writing funny stories.
2. What is said Trudi's mother did to Trudi as a child?
(a) Dropped her on her head.
(b) Starved her.
(c) Tried to make her learn to read too soon.
(d) Left her in a dark room all the time.
3. What does the mother learn about the baby?
(a) It is a boy.
(b) It has died.
(c) It is healthy.
(d) It is a breech.
4. What rumor is there about Hanna's girl friend?
(a) The girl is a genius.
(b) The girl is actually the product of an Australian solider and the midwife's best friend.
(c) She is not actually the daughter of who claims her.
(d) The young girl is gravely ill.
5. How does Hanna's mother decide to help Oma?
(a) By hiring a housekeeper.
(b) By taking Oma and her sister books from the library.
(c) By helping caring for Oma's sister.
(d) By taking her to a faith healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oma ask to go to the hospital?
2. What is the outcome of Oma's illness?
3. Why does Hanna take holy water to Renate?
4. How is it said that Trudi's mother went insane?
5. Who is Renate?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)