|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said Trudi's mother did to Trudi as a child?
(a) Tried to make her learn to read too soon.
(b) Dropped her on her head.
(c) Starved her.
(d) Left her in a dark room all the time.
2. What do the doctors at the hospital attempt to do?
(a) Treat Oma's sister with a new drug.
(b) Convince Oma's friend to go home.
(c) Give Oma some lung treatments.
(d) Treat Oma's blood clot in her other leg.
3. In what does Trudi engage regularly?
(b) Brisk walking.
(c) Writing funny stories.
4. What rumor is there about Hanna's girl friend?
(a) She is not actually the daughter of who claims her.
(b) The young girl is gravely ill.
(c) The girl is a genius.
(d) The girl is actually the product of an Australian solider and the midwife's best friend.
5. Why does the mother go there?
(a) She wants something for her pain.
(b) She wants to request prayers.
(c) She wants the doctor to listen to her baby's heartbeat.
(d) She intends to give birth there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator's mother go?
2. Who does the mother intend to help with her giving birth?
3. How is Trudi's father towards her?
4. How does Hanna's mother decide to help Oma?
5. Why does Oma ask to go to the hospital?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)