|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the pastor forced into this action?
(a) Due to his inappropriate relationship with Hannelore.
(b) The pastor was worried his sister would get hurt.
(c) The man stole some things from the church school.
(d) The man's mother was ill and needed medical care.
2. Why does Manfred's father hang Manfred out the window?
(a) Playing with Manfred.
(b) To force the police to leave his home.
(c) To force Manfred's mother to give him the grocery money.
(d) To make his wife be quiet.
3. What does Hanna think about her mother being?
(d) Sometimes mean.
4. What does Rolf finally agree to do?
(a) Speak to his grandfather about his father.
(b) Go home.
(c) Apologize to Hanna's best friend.
(d) Go back to school.
5. What does Hanna decide to do where she goes?
(a) Chip out a statue of her mother's face.
(b) Look up books on death.
(c) Grab a barge chain and ride down the river.
(d) Look to see where the murderer slept.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Klara become lovers near the end of the war?
2. How is Trudi treated in her childhood?
3. Who does the mother intend to help with her giving birth?
4. What does Hanna's father do with Oma?
5. What career does the pastor's sister give up?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)