Quiz: Chapters 11-15
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How is Hannelore Beier described?
d) Quiet and unobtrusive.
2. What do people say about what Immers does after the incident?
a) Perhaps someone decided he was of weaker stock.
b) The new house is much inferior to the old one.
c) Immers' action was a bit extreme.
d) They can hardly believe he apologized.
3. What does Immers take care of all the time?
a) His violets.
b) His dogs.
c) His cats.
d) His roses.
4. What do other people take for granted concerning Hannelore?
a) Using her as a babysitter.
b) Her presence.
c) Her willingness to help them.
d) Her approachability.
5. Who hallucinates of poison falling...
This section contains 241 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)