|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hanna's paternal grandmother often get around in the house?
(a) A chair to which her husband attached wheels.
(b) An electric scooter.
(c) Holding on to a chair she drags across the floor.
(d) A wheelchair donate to her by a medical charity group.
2. What does the mother learn about the baby?
(a) It has died.
(b) It is healthy.
(c) It is a boy.
(d) It is a breech.
3. What does Hanna's mother refuse to do?
(a) Let go of the baby after he had died.
(b) Start painting again.
(c) Attend church.
(d) Let Hanna attend school.
4. Where do Hanna and Renate go many times?
(a) The old quarry.
(b) The lake.
(c) The closed ferry landing.
(d) The abandoned flour mill.
5. Who had Klara and her mother befriended near the end of the war?
(a) An American soldier.
(b) An Australian soldier.
(c) A British soldier.
(d) A blinded German soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Immers live?
2. What do the doctors at the hospital attempt to do?
3. What does the man do after the pastor took this action?
4. What do Hanna and Renate decide to do?
5. With whom does Klara live?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)