|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new person notice about Hannelore?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her erect posture.
(d) Her eyes.
2. What does Hanna's father do in response to the doctor's request?
(a) Wraps his arms around his wife.
(b) Walks Hanna to school everyday.
(c) Moves his family.
(d) Gently pulls the baby out of his wife's arms.
3. Upon what does Hanna's father insist?
(a) His wife be able to hold the baby for as long as she wants.
(b) That his new home be repainted.
(c) That his wife be treated at home rather than in an asylum.
(d) The bully that was bothering Hanna be controlled.
4. What does Immers do a few months after the incident?
(b) Moves away.
(c) Moves into a new house.
(d) Finally apologizes.
5. Where does the baby die?
(a) In the hospital in an incubator.
(b) In his mother's arms.
(c) On the street where it had crawled.
(d) In the bathtub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Anton Immers' occupation?
2. How does the midwife seem before she returns home with her daughter?
3. What does Hanna's father continually remind Hanna's mother not to do?
4. What do the doctors at the hospital attempt to do?
5. Who is Matthias?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)