|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is lunch miserable after the auction?
(a) There is a fire alarm and they have to stand in the rain.
(b) The two winners of Bryce's basket fight over him.
(c) The food has turned to mush.
(d) Bryce can see Juli enjoying Jon's company.
2. What does Chester say his wife would have done?
(a) Smacked Bryce.
(b) Made Bryce tell Juli right off what he was doing with the eggs.
(c) Stayed in the tree all night.
(d) Told Juli what she needed to raise chickens in a healthy environment.
3. Why does Garrett tease Bryce?
(a) For trying to get friendly with the most popular girl in the school.
(b) For not having his gym clothes and having to sit on the sidelines.
(c) For the way Juli is shunning Bryce.
(d) For a picture of Juli that is in Bryce's folder.
4. How does Juli remember Bryce's role when she is trying to save the sycamore tree?
(a) Indifferent but supportive.
(c) Enthusiastically supportive.
5. Of what does Juli accuse Bryce's grandfather?
(a) That he only is helping so the neighborhood looks better.
(b) Of wanting to help because of her disagreement with Bryce.
(c) That he is coming because Bryce is a coward.
(d) That he feels sorry for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Juli root to win Bryce's lunch?
2. What do Juli's parents talk about concerning Uncle David?
3. What does Juli decide to do?
4. With what is David's wall covered?
5. What does Juli say to Bryce about Patsy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Juli's chickens and what advice does she get about them?
2. How does Juli now feel about Bryce?
3. What is the family's response to Patsy's announcement?
4. What happens when Juli, her father and David go for ice cream?
5. What is the Booster Club auction and how are the boys chosen?
6. What do the Bakers do when they arrive home after the dinner at the Loski home?
7. What does Juli say about why she wants to clean up the yard?
8. What surprises Juli about something Lynetta does at dinner and her mother's response?
9. What does Juli's mother tell Juli about Patsy?
10. What is Juli forced to realize about her family?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)