|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patsy announce about the Bakers?
(a) Mr. Baker has lost his job.
(b) She is inviting them over for dinner.
(c) One of their children is ill.
(d) They are moving.
2. What is happening at 6 p.m., Friday at the Loskis' house?
(a) The family's favorite television show comes on.
(b) The Bakers will be arriving for dinner.
(c) Grandpa is catching an airplane to go visit his brother.
(d) Bryce is supposed to visit Garrett in the hospital.
3. Why do the boys moan about what Mrs. Simmons does?
(a) They say that the study guides help the girls more than the boys.
(b) They do not want to vote for other boys.
(c) They want a survey that's more relevent to their lives.
(d) They want the girls to be basket girls.
4. Who bids 100 dollars for Bryce's basket?
5. How many girls plan to go after Bryce?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Rick grill Matt and Mike?
2. Where is Julie's father going?
3. Why is Patsy having a rough time?
4. What does everyone do back at the Baker household?
5. Why does Bryce wish he had done something different with Garrett in the library?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Juli's father going on an early Sunday morning and what does Juli decide to do?
2. What is the family's response to Patsy's announcement?
3. What happens in the library at school one day?
4. What is Juli forced to realize about her family?
5. What is wrong with Juli's chickens and what advice does she get about them?
6. About what do Rick and Lynetta fight, and what happens?
7. What does Juli's mother tell Juli about Patsy?
8. What happens between Juli and Bryce when the Baker family arrive for dinner at the Loski household?
9. What does Juli say about why she wants to clean up the yard?
10. What does Juli feel when she hears about Shelly and Bryce?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)