|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trina tell Juli and her father that is surprising?
(a) That they were invited to the Loski's for dinner.
(b) That the Loski's are moving.
(c) That Patsy Loski was very ill.
(d) That Bryce was going to live with his other grandparents.
2. For whom does Juli vote?
3. Whose birthday is it?
(a) Bryce's grandfather.
4. What does Chester say his wife would have done?
(a) Made Bryce tell Juli right off what he was doing with the eggs.
(b) Smacked Bryce.
(c) Told Juli what she needed to raise chickens in a healthy environment.
(d) Stayed in the tree all night.
5. What surprises Lynetta and Bryce?
(a) That Patsy sings along with the music.
(b) That Rick thinks Mike and Matt are really good.
(c) That Rick had been in a band.
(d) That Patsy had been lead vocals in a band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stueby say Juli needs for her chickens?
2. What lesson does Patsy hope Bryce has learned?
3. How does Bryce feel about being chosen?
4. Who bids 100 dollars for Bryce's basket?
5. What does each boy have to do who is chosen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bryce and his grandpa discuss concerning Juli?
2. What does Juli's mother tell Juli about Patsy?
3. What is wrong with Juli's chickens and what advice does she get about them?
4. Why does Bryce confess to his mother about the eggs, and what is her response?
5. What happens in the library between Garrett and Bryce?
6. About what do Rick and Lynetta fight, and what happens?
7. Why does Bryce do for Juli as a good-will offering?
8. What is the family's response to Patsy's announcement?
9. What happens in the library at school one day?
10. What does Lynetta play on the stereo and what are the adults tempted to do?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)