|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bryce's mother and sister worry about concerning the eggs?
(a) They might have salmonella poisoning.
(b) They are not worrie.
(c) Juli might not be allowed to give them eggs.
(d) They might be fertilized.
2. How does a fight start between Shelly and Juli?
(a) Juli believes Bryce is unwillingly stuck with Shelly.
(b) Juli thinks Shelly stole something from Juli's locker.
(c) Shelly thinks Juli stole something from Shelly's locker.
(d) Shelly thinks Juli said Bryce was a nerd.
3. How does Juli describe Shelly Stalls?
(a) As her mortal enemy.
(b) As a goodie two shoes.
(c) As a real nerd.
(d) As her best friend.
4. What does Bryce notice Juli doing?
(a) Trimming the bushes in front of her house.
(b) Throwing things in the front yard.
(c) Getting rid of her chickens.
(d) Talking to another guy from school.
5. To whom does Juli pour out her heart?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The sycamore tree.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her best friend at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryce do after his mother opens the front door?
2. What is one feature of Bryce's that Juli really likes?
3. How does Juli act for the next several weeks?
4. What does Juli say she learned from Chet?
5. What is more difficult to deal with than her dog's death for Juli?
Short Essay Questions
1. When and why does Juli get involved raising chickens?
2. About what do Grandpa and Bryce talk concerning Juli?
3. Where do the kids wait for the bus and what does Juli do one day for Bryce while waiting for the bus?
4. How does Bryce learn about the condition of Juli's backyard?
5. Describe the conversation Juli and her father have about Bryce.
6. What changes happen when Bryce is in the seventh grade?
7. What happens when Juli sees Bryce with Shelly Stalls?
8. How do the Bakers get a dog?
9. How does Juli again rescue Bryce in the sixth grade?
10. What happens when Bryce is seven and why is he upset about the process of moving in?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)