|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Bryce right?
(a) That Shelly is pushy.
(b) That Juli has a crush on him.
(c) That Juli is not interested in him.
(d) That Juli is ambitious.
2. What does Juli's father do for a living?
(d) Factory worker.
3. What does Juli see Shelly doing with Bryce?
(a) Hitting him.
(b) Holding hands.
(c) Kissing him.
(d) Getting into a spitball fight.
4. Where is Julie when they came to cut down the tree?
(a) At Bryce's house.
(b) At city hall filing a protest.
(c) Up in the tree.
(d) At home sick.
5. What grade does Bryce enter in his new place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juli climb one day?
2. Who practices with a band in his garage?
3. How does Juli help Bryce sometimes with the spelling tests?
4. For what do the kids wait at the sycamore tree?
5. What does Bryce decide to do one day after coming home from playing basketball with Garrett?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Juli's father do for a living and for a hobby?
2. How does Bryce's father help him and his older sister hinder him in his hiding efforts?
3. How does Juli end up selling eggs, and why does she give eggs to Mrs. Loski?
4. What changes happen when Bryce is in the seventh grade?
5. What bothers Bryce one day when he goes to the Baker's to get his sister?
6. What does Bryce observe Juli doing and what does he want to do?
7. Describe the conversation Juli and her father have about Bryce.
8. What does Bryce's grandfather point out about Juli in the newspaper?
9. About what do Grandpa and Bryce talk concerning Juli?
10. What does Juli continue to do throughout grade school and how does she excuse Bryce's indifference?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)