|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Bryce want to do what his father asks?
(a) He wants to go meet the boy on the next street over.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is trying to avoid Juli.
(d) He does not want to listen to his older sister.
2. In what grade does Juli begin to raise chickens?
3. Why does Julie climb it?
(a) To take a picture.
(b) To see if cell phone reception was better closer.
(c) To see if she could do it.
(d) To keep it from being cut down.
4. What does Juli's father do in his free time?
(c) Runs in marathons.
(d) Plays his harmonica.
5. When does Bryce plan to ditch Juli forever?
(a) Junior High.
(b) When he goes off to college.
(c) Senior High.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juli see Shelly doing with Bryce?
2. How does Juli act towards Bryce?
3. When does Bryce's grandfather talk to Bryce?
4. What could Juli sense about Bryce concerning Shelly?
5. What does Bryce's grandfather say Bryce should do the next time Bryce has to make a choice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Juli take her chicken eggs to school and what does she do with them after they hatch?
2. What happens when Bryce is seven and why is he upset about the process of moving in?
3. How does Bryce end up in the principal's office?
4. Describe the conversation Juli and her father have about Bryce.
5. What kind of student is Juli?
6. What happens the day Bryce starts second grade?
7. How does Juli "befriend" the old sycamore tree?
8. What does Juli think is neighborly to do and why does she want to help Bryce?
9. What does Grandpa reveal about the Baker's financial situation?
10. What does Juli do just when Bryce's mother opens the front door and what is Bryce's response?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)