|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Julie's father going?
(a) To church.
(b) To visit David in the institution.
(c) To work on a special construction project.
(d) To the store to get the Sunday paper.
2. Why does Juli decide to go to dinner at the Loski home?
(a) She does not want to disappoint her mother.
(b) She does not want to get in a fight with her mom about it.
(c) She is looking foward to snubbing Bryce.
(d) She wants Bryce to see how wonderful her family is.
3. What does Bryce take out of his drawer one evening when doing homework?
(a) The newspaper article about Juli.
(b) A note from Juli from sixth grade.
(c) A note from Shelly from sixth grade.
(d) A picture of him and his grandpa when Bryce is two.
4. How is Juli towards Bryce at school?
5. What does Chester say his wife would have done?
(a) Smacked Bryce.
(b) Made Bryce tell Juli right off what he was doing with the eggs.
(c) Told Juli what she needed to raise chickens in a healthy environment.
(d) Stayed in the tree all night.
6. What gift does Robert give David?
(a) A picture of Juli's new puppy.
(b) A 3000-piece puzzle.
(c) Nothing; David gives Juli a birthday present.
(d) A red, white and blue frisbee.
7. What does Mrs. Simmons pass out in second period?
(a) A survey.
(b) Ballots to vote for the basket boys.
(c) A new set of study guides.
(d) A pop quiz.
8. What flabbergasts Juli about her father's response to her statement?
(a) That they are moving.
(b) That the house is being rented.
(c) That they are all going to stay with her grandparents.
(d) That her father has lost his job.
9. What is Jenny's most prominent feature?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her tiny feet.
(c) Her brilliant, green eyes.
(d) Her height.
10. What is the nickname of one of the girls interested in Bryce?
(a) Lonely Miranda.
(b) Jumbo Jenny.
(c) The Black Widow.
(d) Skinny Shelly.
11. What does Juli decide to do?
(a) Go with her father.
(b) Get a rooster.
(c) Make Bryce a birthday present.
(d) Make Bryce's grandfather a birthday present.
12. What does Bryce do for Julie?
(a) Nominate her for class president.
(c) Finds someone to publish a book of poems she writes.
(d) Plants a sycamore tree.
13. What does Patsy announce about the Bakers?
(a) One of their children is ill.
(b) She is inviting them over for dinner.
(c) They are moving.
(d) Mr. Baker has lost his job.
14. Upon whom does Juli bid?
(c) No one.
15. What does Bryce confess to his mother?
(a) That he has been skipping school.
(b) The situation with the eggs.
(c) That he is not speaking to Juli right now.
(d) That he likes Juli as a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Juli on the second day of her cleaning project?
2. Of what does Juli accuse Bryce's grandfather?
3. Why does Juli bid on who she bids on?
4. What does everyone do back at the Baker household?
5. What do Juli's parents talk about concerning Uncle David?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)