|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert help David do?
(a) Hang the photograph of Juli's dog on the wall.
(b) Play a new nintendo game.
(c) Try on his new sneakers.
(d) Set up his new puzzle.
2. How does Juli remember Bryce's role when she is trying to save the sycamore tree?
(a) Enthusiastically supportive.
(c) Indifferent but supportive.
3. How are the boys known who are chosen for the auction?
(a) Mama's boys.
(b) Basket boys.
(c) They have no particular name.
(d) Lady's men.
4. About what does Bryce worry concerning his mother's announcement?
(a) That the egg incident will come up at dinner.
(b) That the family will have to move if Mr. Baker can not find a new job there.
(c) That Juli is the one who is ill.
(d) That Juli will not speak to him before they move.
5. What does Patsy announce about the Bakers?
(a) One of their children is ill.
(b) They are moving.
(c) Mr. Baker has lost his job.
(d) She is inviting them over for dinner.
6. What happens when Bryce tries to corner Juli?
(a) She tells him she'll talk with him later.
(b) They get into a shouting match.
(c) Juli ends up slapping Bryce.
(d) She says she is not interested in talking to him.
7. What do the adults resist doing?
(a) Turning down the music.
(b) Arguing about religion.
(c) Lecturing the young people.
(d) Leaving the room.
8. What does Juli whisper to Bryce?
(a) That she is hoping to talk with him later in private.
(b) That he looks real handsome.
(c) That he is an idiot.
(d) That she does not want to talk to him.
9. What does each boy have to do who is chosen?
(a) Supply and photo and bio for the newspaper.
(b) Perform an hour's worth of tasks for the winner of the bid.
(c) Make up a picnic lunch for the girls to bid upon.
(d) Volunteer for some community service.
10. Who joins Juli on the second day of her cleaning project?
(b) Chester Duncan.
(c) Juli's two brothers.
11. What does Juli tell her father one night after dinner?
(a) She wanted to fix up the front yard.
(b) She wanted to give away her chickens.
(c) She wanted to stay at her grandparent's home this summer.
(d) She wanted to raise a calf for next year's science project.
12. Why is Juli upset with Bryce and Garrett?
(a) She is not upset with them.
(b) They were talking about her.
(c) They copied her homework.
(d) They do not laugh at her jokes.
13. What lesson does Patsy hope Bryce has learned?
(c) The consequences of skipping school.
(d) That love comes in unexpected ways.
14. What does Juli say to Bryce about Patsy?
(a) She thinks she makes good meatloaf.
(b) She thinks she would have been a good musician.
(c) She thinks her hair cut is cute.
(d) She really likes her.
15. What does Mrs. Simmons pass out in second period?
(a) A survey.
(b) A new set of study guides.
(c) Ballots to vote for the basket boys.
(d) A pop quiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the all-time high for the Booster auction?
2. How is Juli towards Bryce at school?
3. What gift does Robert give David?
4. What is happening at 6 p.m., Friday at the Loskis' house?
5. What does Juli see Bryce doing one day when Juli looks out the window?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)