|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bryce wish he had done something different with Garrett in the library?
(a) So Bryce would be Juli's "hero."
(b) Bryce thinks he did the right thing.
(c) So Garrett would have understood how difficult the situation with Davide was.
(d) So Juli would know it was not Bryce who was talking.
2. For whom does Juli root to win Bryce's lunch?
3. What does everyone do back at the Baker household?
(a) Says disparging things about the Loski family.
(b) Listens to Mike and Matt's music again.
(c) Goes their separate ways.
(d) Gathers in the kitchen.
4. With what is David's wall covered?
(a) Glued puzzles.
(c) Pictures of mountains.
(d) Pictures of dogs.
5. What does Juli decide to do?
(a) Make Bryce's grandfather a birthday present.
(b) Go with her father.
(c) Make Bryce a birthday present.
(d) Get a rooster.
6. Of what does Juli accuse Bryce's grandfather?
(a) That he is coming because Bryce is a coward.
(b) That he only is helping so the neighborhood looks better.
(c) That he feels sorry for her.
(d) Of wanting to help because of her disagreement with Bryce.
7. What does the helper bring with him/her?
(a) Work gloves.
(b) A book on raising chickens.
(c) A few potted flowers.
(d) A book on yard care.
8. What does Bryce think he should have done to Garrett in the library?
(a) Informed him of the real situation about David.
(b) Asked him for his source of information.
(c) Refused to hear what Garrett had to say.
(d) Punched him.
9. How many girls plan to go after Bryce?
10. What does Juli feel compelled to do concerning Bryce?
(a) Tell him why he's a jerk.
(b) Tell him not to bother her anymore.
(c) Ignore him.
11. About what does Chester say he did not know?
(a) About being deceitful.
(b) About why she is mad.
(c) About her and Bryce.
(d) About rotten eggs.
12. What lesson does Patsy hope Bryce has learned?
(c) That love comes in unexpected ways.
(d) The consequences of skipping school.
13. What shocks Juli about Bryce's behavior?
(a) When he mows over a teacher running towards her.
(b) When he tries to kiss her.
(c) When he gets into a food fight with two girls.
(d) When punches Garrett.
14. What does Mrs. Simmons pass out in second period?
(a) A survey.
(b) A new set of study guides.
(c) Ballots to vote for the basket boys.
(d) A pop quiz.
15. Whose birthday is it?
(c) Bryce's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryce feel like doing after Garrett's remark?
2. Why is Patsy having a rough time?
3. Where is Julie's father going?
4. Who bids 100 dollars for Bryce's basket?
5. What is Juli doing when she spies her father getting ready to leave early Sunday morning?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)