|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryce's grandfather say Bryce should do the next time Bryce has to make a choice?
(a) To make the right choice.
(b) To leave Juli out of his poor choices.
(c) To get advice if Bryce does not know the right choice.
(d) To use his heart, not his head.
2. What does Juli's father ask her one day that upsets her?
(a) Why she does not have many friends.
(b) If Bryce is a gentleman with her.
(c) Why she likes Bryce so much.
(d) Why her best girl friend has not been around lately.
3. What does Juli see Shelly doing with Bryce?
(a) Getting into a spitball fight.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Holding hands.
(d) Kissing him.
4. How has Shelly been to Bryce?
5. What does Juli's father do in his free time?
(c) Runs in marathons.
(d) Plays his harmonica.
6. When does Bryce plan to ditch Juli forever?
(a) Junior High.
(b) Senior High.
(c) When he goes off to college.
7. How does Juli act towards Bryce?
(a) She is willing to talk to him but only about superficial things.
(b) She acts as if she has never met Bryce.
(c) She won't speak to him.
(d) She acts friendly as always.
8. What does Bryce's father insist Bryce do?
(a) Be nice to Juli.
(b) Obey his mother's instructions about unpacking.
(c) Go over and play at Juli's house to stay out of the way.
(d) Help unload.
9. What do Bryce's mother and sister worry about concerning the eggs?
(a) They might have salmonella poisoning.
(b) They are not worrie.
(c) They might be fertilized.
(d) Juli might not be allowed to give them eggs.
10. What does Juli think is neighborly to do when Bryce's family moves in?
(a) Help them unload.
(b) Show Bryce all her secret hiding places.
(c) Take them a new kitten she found.
(d) Bake them some cookies.
11. Who watches Juli as she climbs the tree that day?
(a) Her brothers.
(c) Her father.
(d) No one.
12. How many eggs does Juli decide to try to hatch?
13. What does Bryce's grandfather do?
(a) Tells Bryce to find a girlfriend.
(b) Gets angry with Bryce for hurting Juli's feelings.
(c) Tells Bryce to stop bothering Juli.
(d) Goes to help Juli with her yard.
14. Why does Julie climb it?
(a) To see if she could do it.
(b) To see if cell phone reception was better closer.
(c) To take a picture.
(d) To keep it from being cut down.
15. Who gives Juli a ride to school sometimes?
(a) Bryce's grandfather.
(b) Bryce's father.
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. Loski.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juli help Bryce on his spelling tests?
2. What does Juli climb one day?
3. Where is Julie when they came to cut down the tree?
4. What does Juli's father help her build?
5. What does Juli say she learned from Chet?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)