|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juli describe Shelly Stalls?
(a) As her mortal enemy.
(b) As her best friend.
(c) As a goodie two shoes.
(d) As a real nerd.
2. What is important that Juli do when working with the eggs?
(a) Document what she does.
(b) Cool them off periodically.
(c) Not touch the shells.
(d) Not let the eggs get warm.
3. How much money does Juli figure she lost by her kindness to Bryce and his family?
(a) 10 dollars.
(b) 50 dollars.
(c) 100 dollars.
4. What does Juli's father do for her to help her with her grief about the tree?
(a) Takes her camping.
(b) Takes her shopping.
(c) A picture of her in the top of the tree.
(d) Paints a picture of the entire landscape.
5. What happens at the first time Bryce walks into the classroom?
(a) Juli comes over and hugs him.
(b) Juli introduces Bryce as her best friend.
(c) The class bully trips Bryce.
(d) The teacher catches Bryce sleeping.
6. Why does Julie climb it?
(a) To see if she could do it.
(b) To see if cell phone reception was better closer.
(c) To take a picture.
(d) To keep it from being cut down.
7. What is the record for the science fair for the number of hatched eggs?
8. What grade does Bryce enter in his new place?
9. How does Juli help Bryce sometimes with the spelling tests?
(a) Makes flashcards for him to study.
(b) She does not help him.
(c) Shows him a trick for learning how to spell.
(d) Whispers the correct spelling of words.
10. What does Juli say she learned from Chet?
(a) How to hand raise cockatoos.
(b) How to ignore Bryce.
(c) How to raise ferrets for pets.
(d) A lot.
11. How old is Juli when her dad found the dog?
12. Of whom does Juli remind Chet?
(a) Chet's dead daughter.
(b) Chet's granddaughter.
(c) Chet's favorite cousin.
(d) Chet's dead wife.
13. How does a fight start between Shelly and Juli?
(a) Shelly thinks Juli said Bryce was a nerd.
(b) Shelly thinks Juli stole something from Shelly's locker.
(c) Juli thinks Shelly stole something from Juli's locker.
(d) Juli believes Bryce is unwillingly stuck with Shelly.
14. What do Bryce's mother and sister worry about concerning the eggs?
(a) They are not worrie.
(b) They might be fertilized.
(c) Juli might not be allowed to give them eggs.
(d) They might have salmonella poisoning.
15. What does Bryce notice Juli doing?
(a) Getting rid of her chickens.
(b) Trimming the bushes in front of her house.
(c) Throwing things in the front yard.
(d) Talking to another guy from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryce's father insist Bryce do?
2. How many eggs does Juli decide to try to hatch?
3. What does Juli's father help her build?
4. Why does Juli help Bryce on his spelling tests?
5. What does Bryce decide to do to make up for hurting Juli's feelings?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)