|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Dinner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Bryce's grades go up one year?
(a) The material becomes more interesting to Bryce.
(b) He decides to get serious about studying.
(c) Bryce's father bribes him to improve his grades.
(d) He sits next to Juli and cheats off her paper.
2. What does Bryce take out of his drawer one evening when doing homework?
(a) A note from Juli from sixth grade.
(b) The newspaper article about Juli.
(c) A note from Shelly from sixth grade.
(d) A picture of him and his grandpa when Bryce is two.
3. What does she think of concerning Bryce?
(a) He is truly a jerk.
(b) He has been a good friend over the years.
(c) He has never been a friend.
(d) He is misguided.
4. Who watches Juli as she climbs the tree that day?
(a) No one.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her father.
5. How does Bryce learn about an article in the paper about Juli?
(b) The teacher annouces it in class.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) He reads it in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Juli Baker insist?
2. What is in the sycamore tree one day that Juli thinks is lucky?
3. What does it seem to Bryce that his grandfather does all the time?
4. What does Trina tell Chester?
5. Where does Juli Baker live?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)