|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Dinner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Juli's family lived in the house they are in now?
(a) Since Juli was six.
(b) About two years.
(c) Since Juli was four.
(d) Her whole life.
2. What does the teacher tell Juli not to expect concerning the eggs?
(a) Not to expect a rooster.
(b) Not to expect all females.
(c) Not to expect that all the hatchlings would life to become adult chickens.
(d) Not to expect them all to hatch.
3. What does the principal advise Juli to do?
(a) Find another boy to like.
(b) Ignore Shelly.
(c) Let Bryce work out his own personal issues.
(d) Ignore Bryce.
4. Where does Juli Baker live?
(a) Five houses down and around the corner from Bryce.
(b) Across the street from Bryce.
(c) On the other side of town where Bryce's family just moved.
(d) In the town where Bryce's family just left.
5. What does Juli tell her father one night after dinner?
(a) She wanted to give away her chickens.
(b) She wanted to raise a calf for next year's science project.
(c) She wanted to stay at her grandparent's home this summer.
(d) She wanted to fix up the front yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juli say to Bryce about Patsy?
2. What does Juli receive in the science contest?
3. About what does Rick grill Matt and Mike?
4. How old is Bryce Loski when he moves into a new neighborhood?
5. What does Juli continue to do throughout the school years?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)