|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Sycamore Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juli like to do with her father?
(a) Go to junkyards.
(c) Watch him paint.
2. What is one feature of Bryce's that Juli really likes?
(a) His boyish grin.
(b) His long legs.
(c) His freckles.
(d) His blue eyes.
3. What does Juli's father do for a living?
(c) Factory worker.
4. What does Bryce do several years later to end Juli's obsession with him?
(a) Tells Juli he is going to become a priest.
(b) Tells her to leave him alone or he will embarrass her in front of the other students.
(c) Starts acting like he likes another girl.
5. What grade does Bryce enter in his new place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juli help Bryce on his spelling tests?
2. What is Bryce too polite to do?
3. What does Juli's father do in his free time?
4. What is in the sycamore tree one day that Juli thinks is lucky?
5. How does Bryce learn about an article in the paper about Juli?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)