|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Sycamore Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Bryce's grades start going down again?
(a) He loses interest in the subject matter.
(b) He is moved to where he cannot look at Juli's test paper.
(c) He gets very ill and misses a lot of class.
(d) His father stops bribing him.
2. What does Bryce do several years later to end Juli's obsession with him?
(a) Tells Juli he is going to become a priest.
(c) Tells her to leave him alone or he will embarrass her in front of the other students.
(d) Starts acting like he likes another girl.
3. How does a fight start between Shelly and Juli?
(a) Juli thinks Shelly stole something from Juli's locker.
(b) Shelly thinks Juli stole something from Shelly's locker.
(c) Juli believes Bryce is unwillingly stuck with Shelly.
(d) Shelly thinks Juli said Bryce was a nerd.
4. What happens at the first time Bryce walks into the classroom?
(a) The teacher catches Bryce sleeping.
(b) The class bully trips Bryce.
(c) Juli comes over and hugs him.
(d) Juli introduces Bryce as her best friend.
5. What does Bryce's dad do for Bryce concerning unwanted visits?
(a) Makes excuses for him.
(b) Tells Juli's mother to keep Juli away from the house.
(c) Tells Juli that Bryce would love to play.
(d) Walks Juli home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juli's father do when he's in the midst of his hobby?
2. Why is Juli embarrassed when she climbs down from the tree?
3. What does Juli say in response to her father's question?
4. Why does Julie climb it?
5. What does Juli think is neighborly to do when Bryce's family moves in?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)