|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Sycamore Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the principal advise Juli to do?
(a) Find another boy to like.
(b) Let Bryce work out his own personal issues.
(c) Ignore Bryce.
(d) Ignore Shelly.
2. What does Juli see Shelly doing with Bryce?
(a) Kissing him.
(b) Getting into a spitball fight.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Holding hands.
3. To whom does Juli pour out her heart?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The sycamore tree.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her best friend at school.
4. What is Bryce too polite to do?
(a) Stand up the the school bully.
(b) Be mean back to Shelly.
(c) Tell Shelly to leave him alone.
(d) Tell Shelly he is in love with Juli.
5. Why is Bryce annoyed with Juli?
(a) She is stealing his dog's affections.
(b) She would not tell him goodbye when his family was leaving.
(c) He hates touching old bird feathers but does not want to admit that.
(d) She has muddy feet and is pushy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in Bryce's life in 7th grade?
2. When does Bryce plan to ditch Juli forever?
3. When does Bryce's grandfather talk to Bryce?
4. Why do Bryce's grades go up one year?
5. What grade does Bryce enter in his new place?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)