Chapter 1: Diving Under
1. How old is Bryce Loski when he moves into a new neighborhood?
2. Where does Juli Baker live?
(a) On the other side of town where Bryce's family just moved.
(b) In the town where Bryce's family just left.
(c) Five houses down and around the corner from Bryce.
(d) Across the street from Bryce.
3. Upon what does Juli Baker insist?
(a) Helping Bryce's family move in.
(b) Distracting Bryce with showing him her feather collection.
(c) Watching Bryce's family with binoculars as they move in.
(d) Playing with Bryce's dog.
4. Why is Bryce annoyed with Juli?
(a) He hates touching old bird feathers but does not want to admit that.
(b) She has muddy feet and is pushy.
(c) She is stealing his dog's affections.
(d) She would not tell him goodbye when his family was leaving.
5. What does Juli do just as Bryce's mother opens the front door?
(a) Gives Bryce's mother a hug.
(b) Starts crying.
(c) Tickles Bryce's nose with one of her feathers.
(d) Grabs Bryce's hand.
This section contains 5,267 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)