1. How old is Bryce Loski when he moves into a new neighborhood?
2. Where does Juli Baker live?
(a) Across the street from Bryce.
(b) Five houses down and around the corner from Bryce.
(c) On the other side of town where Bryce's family just moved.
(d) In the town where Bryce's family just left.
3. Upon what does Juli Baker insist?
(a) Helping Bryce's family move in.
(b) Distracting Bryce with showing him her feather collection.
(c) Watching Bryce's family with binoculars as they move in.
(d) Playing with Bryce's dog.
4. Why is Bryce annoyed with Juli?
(a) She is stealing his dog's affections.
(b) She has muddy feet and is pushy.
(c) She would not tell him goodbye when his family was leaving.
(d) He hates touching old bird feathers but does not want to admit that.
5. What does Juli do just as Bryce's mother opens the front door?
(a) Gives Bryce's mother a hug.
(b) Starts crying.
(c) Grabs Bryce's hand.
(d) Tickles Bryce's nose with one of her feathers.
This section contains 5,267 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)