Chapter 1: Diving Under
* When he was seven-years-old, Bryce Loski moved into a new neighborhood where he meets Juli Baker, who lives across the street.
* Juli seems pushy and Bryce does not like her because she pesters him constantly.
* Juli follows Bryce around at school and is doubly obnoxious according to Bryce because she is a straight-A student.
* Bryce decides to pretend to like Shelly in order to discourage Juli from being near him.
* Juli thinks she has to rescue Bryce from Shelly and gets in a fight with her.
* The principal tells Julie to let Bryce settle his own problems.
* Bryce cheats off Juli's paper during tests and Juli also helps Bryce by whispering the spelling of words during the spelling tests.
* Bryce plans to ditch Juli permanently in Junior High.
Chapter 2: Flipped
* Jenny has a big crush on Bryce from the moment she meets him. She wants...
This section contains 2,417 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)