"Here I Am"- "Wikipedia"
1. How many of the first vignettes focus on the narrator's motivations for writing?
2. The first vignette in Flight describes the narrator's discovery of what element as a toddler?
3. The narrator states that darkness causes her to feel like taking what action?
4. What type of beverage does the narrator invoke to describe the way in which darkness unfolds?
5. The narrator's first true experience with travel takes place during what period of her life?
(a) When she is a teenager.
(b) When she is an infant.
(c) When she is a young child.
(d) When she is a preteen.
6. As a child, the narrator had dreamt of one day becoming what?
(a) A train.
(b) A tugboat captain.
(c) A boat.
(d) An engineer.
7. What is the narrator's destination during her first true experience with travel?
(a) A library.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A park.
(d) A river.
This section contains 4,192 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)