|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who at the bank had Dellarosia once pleaded grace on her house loan?
(a) Mark Riley.
(b) Gerald Kimble.
(c) Ed Cameron.
(d) Jack Rogers.
2. When did Ovid go to Feathertown High school to see about getting volunteers?
3. Who taught math at Dellarobia's high school?
(a) Mr. Adkins.
(b) Coach Crook.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Coach Otis.
4. Whose wallet has been in Dovey's kitchen for two days in Chapter 11?
5. Where was the hay purchased that is fed to the sheep in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of orchard trees have the butterflies come to alight in Chapter 14?
2. Who is Preston's teacher at kindergarten?
3. Where was Juliet scheduled to fly into to visit Ovid?
4. Where does Dellarobia describe one big fire sale due to drought in Chapter 12?
5. How much per hour is Dellarobia paid for her work with the scientists?
Short Essay Questions
1. What job does Dellarobia take on Ovid's team? What does her job entail?
2. What three things does Dellarobia tell Preston in Chapter 14?
3. What is the significance of the snow in Chapter 14?
4. What has happened with Dovey's video in Chapter 13?
5. What bond do Hester and Dellarobia forge with the Womyn Knit the Earth campers in Chapter 12?
6. Why does Ovid oppose attempts to save the butterflies by relocating them?
7. How has Dellarobia's family property changed in Chapter 11?
8. What do Dellarobia and Preston observe while waiting for the bus in Chapter 13? Why is this significant?
9. What does Hester reveal to Dellarobia about her past in Chapter 13?
10. What do Dellarobia and Cub discuss at the Dairy Prince in Chapter 13?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)