|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week are Hester and Dellarobia vaccinating the ewes in Chapter 12?
2. Who are the local vets in Feathertown?
(a) Dr. Bueller and Dr. Robertson.
(b) Dr. Johnson and Dr. Brodeur.
(c) Dr. Gates and Dr. Worsh.
(d) Dr. Wilson and Dr. Marks.
3. About how much money does Ovid say the Tissuemizer cost?
4. Where did Pete return to yesterday, according to Dellarobia in Chapter 11?
(b) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
5. What is the tattoo of that Dellarobia sees on the college-aged kid's ankle in Chapter 11?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) An antelope.
6. To what does Cub compare the work of the scientists in Chapter 10?
7. Who posted the video of Ovid and Tina on YouTube?
8. Who bangs loudly on the kitchen door early on Monday morning in Chapter 10?
9. What is Juliet's last name?
10. On what day does Chapter 13 begin?
(a) May 23.
(b) March 4.
(c) June 3.
(d) February 2.
11. What does the temperature graph remind Dellarobia of in Chapter 10?
(a) A high-wire act.
(b) A bird taking off.
(c) A stock-market chart.
(d) A ship sinking.
12. What do the windows in Cordie and Preston's room look out upon?
(a) The Rogers' orchard.
(b) The Rowlands' orchard.
(c) The Cooks' orchard.
(d) The Jameses' orchard.
13. With whom will Dellarobia and her children live after they move?
14. What does Cub say weather is in Chapter 10?
(a) The Lord's business.
(b) Highly unpredictable.
(c) The meteorologists' specialty.
(d) The damnation of humankind.
15. How long has it been since the fence on Cub and Dellarosia's property had livestock in it, in Chapter 10?
(a) Since November.
(b) Since August.
(c) Since September.
(d) Since July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who among Dovey's brothers is referred to as the ambitious one?
2. What did Dellarobia sometimes want to chew on during her pregnancy with Preston?
3. Who was Dellarobia's science teacher in high school?
4. What does Dellarobia do with the baby ewe to try to get it to breathe in Chapter 14?
5. What does Cordie refer to shopping carts as?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)