|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "National Proportions" - Chapter 6: "Span of a Continent".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jimmy said to be in Chapter 1?
2. How many brothers does Dovey have?
3. The narrator says in Chapter 2 that before the day is over, Dellarobia and her neighbors would pick over about how many fleeces?
4. What kind of business did Dellarobia's father once have?
(a) A cement-pouring business.
(b) A furniture-making business.
(c) A fleece-trade business.
(d) A bricklaying business.
5. What are the names of Crystal's children?
(a) Jazon and Mical.
(b) Jack and George.
(c) Roger and Steve.
(d) Mark and Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pastor wear during his sermon in Chapter 3?
2. How does Crystal end every sentence, according to the narrator in Chapter 2?
3. What church does Hester attend?
4. How much did the boots cost that Dellarobia wears in Chapter 1?
5. What kind of business does Strickland run?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)