|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: "Community Dynamics".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pillow does Preston find for Cordie at the thrift store in Chapter 11?
(a) A Mickey Mouse pillow.
(b) A Curious George pillow.
(c) A frog pillow.
(d) A pig ballerina pillow.
2. What is the name of the second-hand store that Dovey and Dellarobia go to in Chapter 11?
(a) The New-to-U Warehouse.
(b) The Try It Again Warehouse.
(c) Second Time Around.
(d) The Salvation Army Surplus.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Dellarosia think "might be the sole point of general agreement" (167)?
4. What kind of business did Dellarobia's father once have?
(a) A furniture-making business.
(b) A cement-pouring business.
(c) A bricklaying business.
(d) A fleece-trade business.
5. What does the pastor wear during his sermon in Chapter 3?
(a) A cowboy had and checkered shirt.
(b) A long robe with a papal hat.
(c) A black suede suit.
(d) Jeans and an open-collar shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did the diner in Feathertown close, according to the narrator in Chapter 3?
2. What was the name of the cable show that Dellarobia and Dovey made up for themselves in high school?
3. What is Wilma's last name?
4. What did Pete take with him when he departed?
5. What does Cordie refer to shopping carts as?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)