|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Finders Keepers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chronology is divided into three sections, the first of which deals with which of the following?
(a) Flaubert's childhood.
(b) Critical response to Flaubert's work.
(c) Flaubert's works.
(d) Details of Flaubert's life and successes.
2. At the Hotel-Dieu, the museum is partly about Flaubert and partly about what?
(a) World literature.
(b) The French Revolution.
(c) Natural history.
(d) Medical history.
3. Who does Flaubert feel he will be tied to until one of them dies?
(a) Elisa Schlesinger.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) Louise Colet.
4. As a student, what subject did Flaubert fail at?
5. What is Geoffrey's marital status?
Short Answer Questions
1. Flaubert's ideas in the third section of the chronology are expressed through which literary device?
2. What was Geoffrey's reaction to Ed's disposal of the letters?
3. About a year after their first meeting, Geoffrey agrees to meet with Ed for what reason?
4. What is the parrot's name?
5. From what diseases did Flaubert suffer?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)