|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as the race of circles climbs higher in development?
(a) They become less intelligent.
(b) They become more fertile.
(c) They become less fertile.
(d) They become more intelligent.
2. How do families rise in standing?
(a) They do not; statuses are unchangeable in Flatland.
(b) Each generation is born with one less side.
(c) Each generation is educated in a more superior manner.
(d) Each generation is born with one new side.
3. What does A. Square tell his wife has happened?
(a) He says he was dreaming.
(b) He tells her of Spaceland.
(c) He says he fell.
(d) He ignores her.
4. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
5. Where are readers assumed to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
2. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
3. Who does A. Square decide is fit for his lesson?
4. What is A. Square's first question about Spaceland?
5. What is the result of the lesson?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)