|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(c) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(d) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
2. What do circles do to their young?
(a) Break their frame to reshape them with fewer sides.
(b) Place them in boarding schools.
(c) Break their frame to reshape them with more sides.
(d) Prepare them for higher education.
3. Who controls Flatland?
(a) The Men
(b) The Priests
(c) All individuals equally
(d) The Women
4. What does the editor compare Flatland's third dimension to in Spaceland?
(a) The fifth dimension
(b) The second dimension
(c) The first dimension
(d) The fourth dimension
5. What does the wife originally believe the shape that appears in the house is?
(a) A circle
(b) A triangle
(c) A woman
(d) A square
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
2. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
3. What does A. Square say about true space?
4. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
5. What does A. Square point out about the King's space?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)