|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as the race of circles climbs higher in development?
(a) They become less intelligent.
(b) They become more intelligent.
(c) They become more fertile.
(d) They become less fertile.
2. What does Hoffman say about the first three dimensions?
(a) They are temporal.
(b) They are unstable.
(c) They are stable.
(d) They are spatial.
3. What does A. Square say about true space?
(a) It is a circle.
(b) It is a line.
(c) It is a plane.
(d) It is a square.
4. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
5. What is a circle in Flatland?
(a) A polygon with many sides
(b) A term for anyone higher than a triangle
(c) A term for anyone higher than a woman
(d) A true circle, with no sides
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Law of Nature?
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
3. What is the second deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
4. Why is touching on occasion inaccurate?
5. What was A. Square's grandson's reward for his work with sight recognition?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)