|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shape of women prevent?
(b) Spontaneous passion
2. How does A. Square attack the stranger?
(a) With a knife
(b) With a gun
(c) With his hands
(d) With his hardest right angle
3. Why is touching on occasion inaccurate?
(a) It is easy to confuse a square with a triangle.
(b) It is easy to confuse Isosceles triangles with Equilateral triangles.
(c) All angles feel the same.
(d) It is easy to confuse a ten-sided shape with a twelve-sided shape.
4. What does A. Square point out about the King's space?
(a) It is a line.
(b) It is a circle.
(c) It is a plane.
(d) It is a square.
5. According to Hoffman, what is the goal of the novel?
(a) To instruct
(b) To waste time
(c) To entertain
(d) To prove the fourth dimension
Short Answer Questions
1. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
2. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
3. What is irregularity considered in Flatland?
4. How do families rise in standing?
5. What does the small creature of Pointland believe A. Square's voice to be?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)