|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there no windows in houses of Flatland?
(a) Because light doesn't exist inside.
(b) Because light is always present and constant.
(c) Because light comes from the South.
(d) Because light comes only from inside houses.
2. What do circles do to their young?
(a) Prepare them for higher education.
(b) Place them in boarding schools.
(c) Break their frame to reshape them with more sides.
(d) Break their frame to reshape them with fewer sides.
3. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the North side.
(b) They must enter houses on the East side.
(c) They must enter houses on the West side.
(d) They must enter houses on the South side.
4. What is a man expected to do when meeting a woman on the street?
(a) Allow her to pass to the East.
(b) Allow her to pass to the West.
(c) Allow her to pass to the South.
(d) Allow her to pass to the North.
5. What does the wife originally believe the shape that appears in the house is?
(a) A circle
(b) A woman
(c) A triangle
(d) A square
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does A. Square decide is fit for his lesson?
2. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
3. What method of recognition is considered illegal?
4. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
5. What does A. Square's wife yell at A. Square for in this chapter?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)