|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
(a) There was an increase in crime.
(b) There was a decline in intellectual pursuit.
(c) There was an increase in mortality rates.
(d) There was a decline in reproduction.
2. What does the editor defend against at the end of the preface?
(a) The author's presentation of Circles
(b) The author's presentation of Triangles
(c) The author's presentation of Pentagons
(d) The author's presentation of Squares
3. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the South side.
(b) They must enter houses on the East side.
(c) They must enter houses on the North side.
(d) They must enter houses on the West side.
4. Who is Pantocyclus?
(a) The Chief Circle
(b) The young woman's father
(c) The leader of the lower class
(d) A. Square's father
5. What does A. Square blame for the inhabitants' inability to discern North in the normal way?
(a) Lack of a sense of direction
(b) Lack of sight
(c) Lack of compasses
(d) Lack of a sun
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger do to A. Square at the end of the chapter?
2. How is the regularity of women monitored?
3. What is the third deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
4. Within how many generations did nearly everyone adopt color?
5. What shape are the middle class members?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)