|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recognition method is used as a teaching tool by the stranger?
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
(c) Spontaneous passion
3. What does Hoffman say is the fourth dimension?
4. What does Hoffman say about the fourth dimension?
(a) It is stable.
(b) It is temporal.
(c) It is unstable.
(d) It is spatial.
5. What does the author tell the reader to do to mimic Flatland?
(a) Place a penny on a table and look at it at eye level.
(b) Place a penny on a table and stand it on one end.
(c) Place a penny on a table.
(d) Place a penny on a table and look at it from above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are nobility members?
2. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
3. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
4. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
5. What shape does the stranger use to teach about solids?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)