|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which direction does rain fall?
2. What group showed the most amazing display of color?
(a) The Woman
(b) The Military
3. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
(a) Their ambitions for public office would be abolished.
(b) Their ambitions for priesthood would be abolished.
(c) Their ambitions for higher classes would be abolished.
(d) Their ambitions for military work would be abolished.
4. What does the stranger show A. Square first?
(a) The entire world of Flatland
(b) A. Square's own home
(c) A true cube
(d) The stranger's home
5. The author notes these individuals have a similar experience in Spaceland that helps explain what things look like in Flatland.
(d) Tight rope walkers
Short Answer Questions
1. How do families rise in standing?
2. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
3. What is the primary focus of priests?
4. What is the second means of recognition in Flatland?
5. Who is the editor, in reality, who wrote the Preface?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)