|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape are soldiers?
(a) Straight lines
(c) Equilateral triangles
(d) Isosceles Triangles
2. What does the State do with smaller angle specimens used for teaching tools?
(a) They are dissected.
(b) They are not fed, and thus killed.
(c) They are used as food for higher angle specimens.
(d) They are paid well.
3. What recognition method is used as a teaching tool by the stranger?
4. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
(a) They have three pointed sides.
(b) They are pointed on both ends.
(c) They are very strong.
(d) They are very smart.
5. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
(a) It gets thinner.
(b) It gets larger.
(c) It gets thicker.
(d) It gets smaller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
2. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
3. What directions are A. Square unable to grasp?
4. What does the editor say is the first objection to the novel?
5. What is the first deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)