|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, How I Tried to Teach the Theory of Three Dimensions to My Grandson, and with What Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most common form of house construction in Flatland?
2. In what year was Flatland written?
3. What shapes are included in the Priestly order?
(c) Straight lines
4. What theory had Einstein not yet developed by the time Flatland was published?
(a) The theory of movement
(b) The theory of the fourth dimension
(c) The theory of time and space
(d) The theory of relativity
5. What method of recognition is considered illegal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are nobility members?
2. What does A. Square's wife yell at A. Square for in this chapter?
3. What does A. Square blame for the inhabitants' inability to discern North in the normal way?
4. Why is hearing only used on occasion as a recognition method?
5. What was A. Square's grandson's reward for his work with sight recognition?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)