|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, How I Vainly Tried to Explain the Nature of Flatland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A. Square fear about this lack of training?
(a) The result will be more accidents in the home.
(b) The result will be a lesser male intellect.
(c) The result will be more public accidents.
(d) The result will be a lack of communication.
2. What does A. Square believe the straight lines in his dream to be?
(d) Circles pretending to be women
3. What was Edwin Abbott's field of interest?
(c) Social Relations
4. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
(a) The Middle Class
(b) The Priests
(c) The Professionals
(d) The Tradesmen
5. What are women not taught to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person to invent color?
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
3. Within how many generations did nearly everyone adopt color?
4. The first law for women is;
5. What shapes are included in the Priestly order?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)