|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, How I Vainly Tried to Explain the Nature of Flatland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many points are on a compass in Flatland?
2. What is the third unrecognized dimension in Flatland?
3. How do individuals in Lineland move?
(a) Only right to left.
(b) Only up and down.
(c) They can move anywhere.
(d) In a single directional line.
4. Why is touching on occasion inaccurate?
(a) All angles feel the same.
(b) It is easy to confuse Isosceles triangles with Equilateral triangles.
(c) It is easy to confuse a square with a triangle.
(d) It is easy to confuse a ten-sided shape with a twelve-sided shape.
5. What is the first means of recognition in Flatland?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Legislature finally stop individuals from trying to find the source of light in Flatland?
2. From which direction do women enter houses?
3. On what does the civilization of Flatland depend?
4. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
5. Who was the first person to invent color?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)