|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, How I Vainly Tried to Explain the Nature of Flatland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
2. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
(a) Triangles and Squares
(d) Straight lines
3. What effect did the end of this method have on the classes?
(a) All classes became closer to equal.
(b) There was a war between the classes.
(c) There was no effect.
(d) The classes became further separated.
4. What is the first means of recognition in Flatland?
5. What happened to those who attempted to discover the source of light in Flatland?
(a) They were arrested.
(b) They died.
(c) They were successful.
(d) They went insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work are irregular shapes allowed to have?
2. What do all inhabitants of Lineland see?
3. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
4. What was one benefit to having color?
5. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)