|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, How I Vainly Tried to Explain the Nature of Flatland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are readers assumed to live?
2. What were Edwin Abbott's primary interests?
(a) Literature and physics
(b) Literature and social sciences
(c) Literature and mathematics
(d) Literature and theology
3. What is believed to cause deviance?
(a) A sense of rejection
(c) Lower class status
(d) Irregular shape
4. What is the third unrecognized dimension in Flatland?
5. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets larger.
(b) It gets thicker.
(c) It gets thinner.
(d) It gets smaller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman say is the fourth dimension?
2. What does A. Square point out about the King's space?
3. The first law for women is;
4. What method of recognition was no longer taught?
5. What shapes are included in the Priestly order?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)