|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Concerning the Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
(a) Move their backsides with rhythm
(b) Dance with rhythm
(c) Sing with rhythm
(d) Move their heads with rhythm
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
(d) Spontaneous passion
3. What does the editor say is the first objection to the novel?
(a) That weight should be noted in the novel.
(b) That thickness should be noted in the novel.
(c) That direction should be noted in the novel.
(d) That distance should be noted in the novel.
4. Under what name was Flatland originally published?
(a) John Smith
(b) Edwin Abbott
(c) A. Square
(d) B. Triangle
5. What shapes are included in the Priestly order?
(c) Straight lines
Short Answer Questions
1. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
2. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
3. What is the Law of Nature?
4. What is the Law of Compensation?
5. What shape are nobility members?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)