|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Concerning the Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "pull" in Flatland represent in Spaceland?
(b) Magnetic force
(d) Emotional patterns
2. What does the editor say is the second objection to the novel?
(a) That the author hates men.
(b) That the author hates priests.
(c) That the author hates children.
(d) That the author hates women.
3. What shape are nobility members?
(b) Straight lines
4. What is the most common form of house construction in Flatland?
5. What does Hoffman admit Abbott succeeded in defeating?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
2. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
3. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
4. What does the editor say is his first reason for writing the preface?
5. What was Edwin Abbott's field of interest?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)