|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Concerning the Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the editor, in reality, who wrote the Preface?
(a) A. Square
(b) Banesh Hoffman
(c) Paul Kennedy
(d) Edward Abbott
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
(c) Spontaneous passion
3. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the South side.
(b) They must enter houses on the East side.
(c) They must enter houses on the West side.
(d) They must enter houses on the North side.
4. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
(a) Triangles and Squares
(c) Straight lines
5. What is the third unrecognized dimension in Flatland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the editor say is the second objection to the novel?
2. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
3. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
4. What shapes are included in the Priestly order?
5. What shape are soldiers?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)