|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Concerning the Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Edwin Abbott's occupation?
2. What does the editor compare Flatland's third dimension to in Spaceland?
(a) The first dimension
(b) The second dimension
(c) The fifth dimension
(d) The fourth dimension
3. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He is killed immediately.
(b) He falls in love instantly.
(c) He is put into prison.
(d) He immediately kills her.
4. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the North side.
(b) They must enter houses on the West side.
(c) They must enter houses on the East side.
(d) They must enter houses on the South side.
5. What does the "pull" in Flatland represent in Spaceland?
(b) Emotional patterns
(d) Magnetic force
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are women?
2. What shape are soldiers?
3. Where are readers assumed to live?
4. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
5. The second law for women is:
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)