|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Concerning the Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which direction do women enter houses?
(b) None, as directions don't exist in Flatland
2. What theory had Einstein not yet developed by the time Flatland was published?
(a) The theory of time and space
(b) The theory of relativity
(c) The theory of movement
(d) The theory of the fourth dimension
3. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
4. What shape are soldiers?
(a) Straight lines
(c) Isosceles Triangles
(d) Equilateral triangles
5. According to Hoffman, what is the goal of the novel?
(a) To waste time
(b) To entertain
(c) To prove the fourth dimension
(d) To instruct
Short Answer Questions
1. The first law for women is;
2. What is the Law of Nature?
3. What does Hoffman say about the characters of Flatland?
4. Why is this shape of house not allowed?
5. What shapes are included in the Priestly order?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)