|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was this movement called?
(a) The Color Revolt
(b) The Color War
(c) The Color Generation
(d) The Color Age
2. Who is Pantocyclus?
(a) The young woman's father
(b) The leader of the lower class
(c) The Chief Circle
(d) A. Square's father
3. What is the third deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
(a) He rises above Flatland.
(b) He pokes A. Square in the stomach.
(c) He drops below Flatland.
(d) He moves objects without appearing to touch them.
4. What is the third unrecognized dimension in Flatland?
5. What group showed the most amazing display of color?
(b) The Woman
(d) The Military
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many generations did nearly everyone adopt color?
2. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
3. Why were women in support of the bill?
4. What does the stranger show A. Square first?
5. What shape of houses is not allowed?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)