|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What classes are able to use this method?
(a) Only circles
(b) Lower classes
(c) All classes
(d) Upper classes
2. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(c) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
(d) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
3. What does the editor defend against at the end of the preface?
(a) The author's presentation of Pentagons
(b) The author's presentation of Circles
(c) The author's presentation of Triangles
(d) The author's presentation of Squares
4. What is the editor's defense of the first objection?
(a) That since weight cannot be measured, it is not comprehended.
(b) That since distance cannot be measured, it is not comprehended.
(c) That since thickness cannot be measured, it is not comprehended.
(d) That since direction cannot be measured, it is not comprehended.
5. Why does the State believe that aristocratic children who fail exams should be killed?
(a) They cannot have children.
(b) They are less intelligent.
(c) They cannot work.
(d) They breed with one another and give birth to irregulars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
2. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
3. What is the second deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
4. What does A. Square point out about the King's space?
5. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)