|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ended the women's support of the bill?
(a) The attack of a young woman by a Square pretending to be a higher class shape
(b) The attack of a young woman by an Isosceles pretending to be a higher class shape.
(c) The attack of a young woman by an Right Triangle pretending to be a higher class shape
(d) The attack of a young woman by a Circle pretending to be a lower class shape
2. What does A. Square say about true space?
(a) It is a square.
(b) It is a circle.
(c) It is a line.
(d) It is a plane.
3. What was one benefit to having color?
(a) Being more attractive
(b) More stable relationships
(c) A brighter home
(d) Immediate recognition
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(b) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
(c) They can only touch the woman.
(d) They can only speak.
5. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the North side.
(b) They must enter houses on the West side.
(c) They must enter houses on the East side.
(d) They must enter houses on the South side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
2. What classes are able to use this method?
3. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
4. Who was the first person to invent color?
5. Why is touching on occasion inaccurate?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)