|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person to invent color?
2. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
3. What is the most common form of house construction in Flatland?
4. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
(a) The Third dimension
(b) The Fourth dimension
(c) The First dimension
(d) The Second dimension
5. What do all inhabitants of Lineland see?
(c) Lines and points
(d) A single point
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
2. Where are readers assumed to live?
3. What was one benefit to having color?
4. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
5. How does the stranger defend his idea that omnipotence is not a quality of Gods?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)