|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
(a) He believes the stranger is his boss.
(b) He believes the stranger is the Chief Circle.
(c) He believes the stranger is a king.
(d) He believes the stranger is a perfect circle.
2. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He falls in love instantly.
(b) He immediately kills her.
(c) He is killed immediately.
(d) He is put into prison.
3. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
(a) The Fourth dimension
(b) The Third dimension
(c) The First dimension
(d) The Second dimension
4. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
(a) There was an increase in mortality rates.
(b) There was a decline in reproduction.
(c) There was a decline in intellectual pursuit.
(d) There was an increase in crime.
5. What does the line claim to be?
(a) A Priest
(b) The Queen
(c) A Prince
(d) The King
Short Answer Questions
1. How can inhabitants conceive of angles?
2. What was one benefit to having color?
3. What allows this method to be possible?
4. What does the stranger threaten he will do if A. Square does not let go?
5. Why is hearing only used on occasion as a recognition method?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)