|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group showed the most amazing display of color?
(a) The Woman
(c) The Military
2. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
3. What bill sought to color women and circles the same?
(a) The Universal Recognition bill
(b) The Flatland Sight bill
(c) The Spaceland Color bill
(d) The Universal Color bill
4. What does the editor say is his first reason for writing the preface?
(a) To apologize for errors and misprints
(b) To introduce the novel
(c) To thank readers and critics in Spaceland
(d) To explain misconceptions
5. What fear does the stranger have as A. Square calls for help?
(a) The others will imprison him.
(b) The others will kill him.
(c) That others will see the Third Dimension.
(d) The others will not believe him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are readers assumed to live?
2. The first law for women is;
3. What does the shape of women prevent?
4. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
5. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)