|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person to invent color?
2. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets smaller.
(b) It gets larger.
(c) It gets thicker.
(d) It gets thinner.
3. What does the editor say is his second reason for writing the preface?
(a) To thank readers and critics in Spaceland
(b) To introduce the novel
(c) To apologize for errors and misprints
(d) To explain misconceptions
4. What allows this method to be possible?
5. What group showed the most amazing display of color?
(b) The Military
(c) The Woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary focus of priests?
2. What was one benefit to having color?
3. What method of recognition was no longer taught?
4. What is a man expected to do when meeting a woman on the street?
5. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)