|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most common form of house construction in Flatland?
2. What is the second deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
(a) He moves objects without appearing to touch them.
(b) He drops below Flatland to describe the ground.
(c) He pokes A. Square in the stomach.
(d) He rises above Flatland to describe neighboring occurrences.
3. The second law for women is:
(a) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(b) They must never be in public.
(c) They must never make a sound in public.
(d) They must speak when spoken to in public.
4. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the North side.
(b) They must enter houses on the East side.
(c) They must enter houses on the South side.
(d) They must enter houses on the West side.
5. What shape of houses is not allowed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can inhabitants conceive of angles?
2. What does A. Square say about the aesthetic and artistic aspects of Flatland?
3. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
4. What can inhabitants of Flatland NOT do?
5. What does the stranger show A. Square first?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)