|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows this method to be possible?
2. How does A. Square attack the stranger?
(a) With a knife
(b) With his hands
(c) With a gun
(d) With his hardest right angle
3. At the end of the chapter, what does A. Square hear that the Council does to individuals who speak of the Third dimension?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Kills or imprisons them.
(c) Asks them to teach in schools.
(d) Banishes them from Flatland.
4. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
(a) They can change into other forms.
(b) They can make themselves invisible.
(c) They can see further than any other form.
(d) They can move very quickly.
5. What does A. Square say about true space?
(a) It is a square.
(b) It is a line.
(c) It is a plane.
(d) It is a circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the editor's defense of the second objection?
2. What was one benefit to having color?
3. What is the second deed the stranger does to prove his point of third dimensions?
4. The first law for women is;
5. What does the stranger threaten he will do if A. Square does not let go?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)