|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What directions are A. Square unable to grasp?
(a) North and South
(b) Right and Left
(c) Up and Down
(d) East and West
2. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
(a) Such actions result in higher suicide rates.
(b) Such actions result in higher birth rates.
(c) Such actions result in the death of more women.
(d) Such actions result in the death of more men.
3. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The eye and the hand
(b) The eye and the mouth
(c) The nose and the mouth
(d) The mouth and the hand
4. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Attacks the stranger.
(b) Understands the lesson.
(d) Leaves the room.
5. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the South side.
(b) They must enter houses on the North side.
(c) They must enter houses on the West side.
(d) They must enter houses on the East side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pantocyclus?
2. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
3. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
4. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
5. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)