|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The mouth and the hand
(b) The eye and the hand
(c) The nose and the mouth
(d) The eye and the mouth
2. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
(a) The Second dimension
(b) The First dimension
(c) The Fourth dimension
(d) The Third dimension
3. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Attacks the stranger.
(b) Leaves the room.
(d) Understands the lesson.
4. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
(a) Move their backsides with rhythm
(b) Move their heads with rhythm
(c) Sing with rhythm
(d) Dance with rhythm
5. What directions are A. Square unable to grasp?
(a) Up and Down
(b) North and South
(c) Right and Left
(d) East and West
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
2. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
3. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
4. Who is Pantocyclus?
5. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)