|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
(a) The Polygons
(b) The Circles
(c) The Right Triangles
(d) The Women
2. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The eye and the mouth
(b) The eye and the hand
(c) The nose and the mouth
(d) The mouth and the hand
3. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) They can only speak.
(b) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(c) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
(d) They can only touch the woman.
4. What does the shape of women prevent?
(b) Spontaneous passion
5. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
(a) Face their husbands
(b) Never leave their apartments
(c) Never speak to their husbands
(d) Never leave the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
2. The first law for women is;
3. The second law for women is:
4. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
5. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)