|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ended the women's support of the bill?
(a) The attack of a young woman by a Square pretending to be a higher class shape
(b) The attack of a young woman by an Isosceles pretending to be a higher class shape.
(c) The attack of a young woman by a Circle pretending to be a lower class shape
(d) The attack of a young woman by an Right Triangle pretending to be a higher class shape
2. After the war, who is still allowed to make color?
(a) The Chief Circle
(b) The intellectuals
3. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
(a) They have three pointed sides.
(b) They are very strong.
(c) They are pointed on both ends.
(d) They are very smart.
4. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
(a) Never leave their apartments
(b) Face their husbands
(c) Never speak to their husbands
(d) Never leave the house
5. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the North side.
(b) They must enter houses on the West side.
(c) They must enter houses on the South side.
(d) They must enter houses on the East side.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second law for women is:
2. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
3. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
5. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)