|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
(a) They can see further than any other form.
(b) They can move very quickly.
(c) They can make themselves invisible.
(d) They can change into other forms.
2. The second law for women is:
(a) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(b) They must speak when spoken to in public.
(c) They must never be in public.
(d) They must never make a sound in public.
3. What ended the women's support of the bill?
(a) The attack of a young woman by an Isosceles pretending to be a higher class shape.
(b) The attack of a young woman by a Square pretending to be a higher class shape
(c) The attack of a young woman by an Right Triangle pretending to be a higher class shape
(d) The attack of a young woman by a Circle pretending to be a lower class shape
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) They can only touch the woman.
(b) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
(c) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(d) They can only speak.
5. What does the shape of women prevent?
(a) Spontaneous passion
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A. Square first notice about the stranger?
2. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
3. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
4. After the war, who is still allowed to make color?
5. How long did the color movement continue?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)