|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The nose and the mouth
(b) The eye and the hand
(c) The mouth and the hand
(d) The eye and the mouth
2. What does A. Square first notice about the stranger?
(a) His size and brightness change.
(b) He is a square.
(c) He is a criminal.
(d) His color changes.
3. What does the shape of women prevent?
(b) Spontaneous passion
4. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
(b) Attacks the stranger.
(c) Leaves the room.
(d) Understands the lesson.
5. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
(a) The stranger is a straight line.
(b) The stranger has many angles.
(c) The stranger has no shape.
(d) The stranger has no angles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
2. What ended the women's support of the bill?
3. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
4. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
5. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)