|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
(a) Their ambitions for public office would be abolished.
(b) Their ambitions for higher classes would be abolished.
(c) Their ambitions for priesthood would be abolished.
(d) Their ambitions for military work would be abolished.
2. What ended the women's support of the bill?
(a) The attack of a young woman by an Right Triangle pretending to be a higher class shape
(b) The attack of a young woman by an Isosceles pretending to be a higher class shape.
(c) The attack of a young woman by a Circle pretending to be a lower class shape
(d) The attack of a young woman by a Square pretending to be a higher class shape
3. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He immediately kills her.
(b) He is killed immediately.
(c) He is put into prison.
(d) He falls in love instantly.
4. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
(a) They can see further than any other form.
(b) They can make themselves invisible.
(c) They can change into other forms.
(d) They can move very quickly.
5. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
(a) The Second dimension
(b) The Fourth dimension
(c) The First dimension
(d) The Third dimension
Short Answer Questions
1. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
2. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
3. Who is Pantocyclus?
4. The first law for women is;
5. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)