|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
(a) He believes the stranger is a perfect circle.
(b) He believes the stranger is the Chief Circle.
(c) He believes the stranger is his boss.
(d) He believes the stranger is a king.
2. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
(a) Such actions result in higher suicide rates.
(b) Such actions result in the death of more men.
(c) Such actions result in the death of more women.
(d) Such actions result in higher birth rates.
3. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
(a) The stranger is a straight line.
(b) The stranger has no shape.
(c) The stranger has no angles.
(d) The stranger has many angles.
4. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
(a) The Women
(b) The Right Triangles
(c) The Circles
(d) The Polygons
5. What does the shape of women prevent?
(c) Spontaneous passion
Short Answer Questions
1. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
2. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
3. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
4. Who is Pantocyclus?
5. What does A. Square first notice about the stranger?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)