|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
(a) Their ambitions for priesthood would be abolished.
(b) Their ambitions for public office would be abolished.
(c) Their ambitions for military work would be abolished.
(d) Their ambitions for higher classes would be abolished.
2. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(b) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
(c) They can only touch the woman.
(d) They can only speak.
3. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
(a) The Second dimension
(b) The Fourth dimension
(c) The First dimension
(d) The Third dimension
4. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
(a) He believes the stranger is his boss.
(b) He believes the stranger is a perfect circle.
(c) He believes the stranger is a king.
(d) He believes the stranger is the Chief Circle.
5. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(b) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(c) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(d) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the color movement continue?
2. The second law for women is:
3. After the war, who is still allowed to make color?
4. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
5. The first law for women is;
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)