|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
(a) Their ambitions for higher classes would be abolished.
(b) Their ambitions for priesthood would be abolished.
(c) Their ambitions for military work would be abolished.
(d) Their ambitions for public office would be abolished.
2. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
(a) He believes the stranger is a perfect circle.
(b) He believes the stranger is his boss.
(c) He believes the stranger is a king.
(d) He believes the stranger is the Chief Circle.
3. What does the shape of women prevent?
(d) Spontaneous passion
4. The second law for women is:
(a) They must never make a sound in public.
(b) They must speak when spoken to in public.
(c) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(d) They must never be in public.
5. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
(a) The stranger has many angles.
(b) The stranger has no shape.
(c) The stranger is a straight line.
(d) The stranger has no angles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
2. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
3. After the war, who is still allowed to make color?
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
5. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)