|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He falls in love instantly.
(b) He immediately kills her.
(c) He is killed immediately.
(d) He is put into prison.
2. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
(a) The Fourth dimension
(b) The First dimension
(c) The Second dimension
(d) The Third dimension
3. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
(a) Dance with rhythm
(b) Move their heads with rhythm
(c) Move their backsides with rhythm
(d) Sing with rhythm
4. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Attacks the stranger.
(b) Leaves the room.
(d) Understands the lesson.
5. How long did the color movement continue?
(a) Four years
(b) Two years
(c) Three years
(d) One year
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
2. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
3. What ended the women's support of the bill?
4. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
5. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)