|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pantocyclus?
(a) The leader of the lower class
(b) The Chief Circle
(c) A. Square's father
(d) The young woman's father
2. The second law for women is:
(a) They must speak when spoken to in public.
(b) They must never be in public.
(c) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(d) They must never make a sound in public.
3. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The eye and the mouth
(b) The nose and the mouth
(c) The eye and the hand
(d) The mouth and the hand
4. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(c) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(d) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
5. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
(a) The stranger has many angles.
(b) The stranger has no angles.
(c) The stranger has no shape.
(d) The stranger is a straight line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
2. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
3. What does the shape of women prevent?
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
5. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)