|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Attacks the stranger.
(b) Leaves the room.
(d) Understands the lesson.
2. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He falls in love instantly.
(b) He is put into prison.
(c) He is killed immediately.
(d) He immediately kills her.
3. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
(a) The Fourth dimension
(b) The First dimension
(c) The Second dimension
(d) The Third dimension
4. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
(a) The Polygons
(b) The Circles
(c) The Right Triangles
(d) The Women
5. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
(a) The stranger has many angles.
(b) The stranger has no angles.
(c) The stranger is a straight line.
(d) The stranger has no shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shape of women prevent?
2. The second law for women is:
3. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
4. The third law for women is:
5. The first law for women is;
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)