|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
(a) Their ambitions for higher classes would be abolished.
(b) Their ambitions for priesthood would be abolished.
(c) Their ambitions for public office would be abolished.
(d) Their ambitions for military work would be abolished.
2. How long did the color movement continue?
(a) One year
(b) Three years
(c) Two years
(d) Four years
3. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He falls in love instantly.
(b) He is killed immediately.
(c) He is put into prison.
(d) He immediately kills her.
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
(b) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(c) They can only touch the woman.
(d) They can only speak.
5. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
(a) The Second dimension
(b) The First dimension
(c) The Third dimension
(d) The Fourth dimension
Short Answer Questions
1. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
2. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
3. What does A. Square first notice about the stranger?
4. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
5. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)