|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ended the women's support of the bill?
(a) The attack of a young woman by an Right Triangle pretending to be a higher class shape
(b) The attack of a young woman by an Isosceles pretending to be a higher class shape.
(c) The attack of a young woman by a Square pretending to be a higher class shape
(d) The attack of a young woman by a Circle pretending to be a lower class shape
2. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
(a) Never speak to their husbands
(b) Never leave the house
(c) Face their husbands
(d) Never leave their apartments
3. Who is Pantocyclus?
(a) The leader of the lower class
(b) A. Square's father
(c) The young woman's father
(d) The Chief Circle
4. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
(a) They are pointed on both ends.
(b) They are very strong.
(c) They have three pointed sides.
(d) They are very smart.
5. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He immediately kills her.
(b) He is killed immediately.
(c) He falls in love instantly.
(d) He is put into prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
3. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
4. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
5. How long did the color movement continue?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)