|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second law for women is:
(a) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(b) They must never make a sound in public.
(c) They must never be in public.
(d) They must speak when spoken to in public.
2. What ended the women's support of the bill?
(a) The attack of a young woman by an Right Triangle pretending to be a higher class shape
(b) The attack of a young woman by a Square pretending to be a higher class shape
(c) The attack of a young woman by an Isosceles pretending to be a higher class shape.
(d) The attack of a young woman by a Circle pretending to be a lower class shape
3. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He falls in love instantly.
(b) He is put into prison.
(c) He is killed immediately.
(d) He immediately kills her.
4. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
(a) Such actions result in higher birth rates.
(b) Such actions result in higher suicide rates.
(c) Such actions result in the death of more men.
(d) Such actions result in the death of more women.
5. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(c) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(d) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
2. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
3. What does A. Square first notice about the stranger?
4. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
5. The first law for women is;
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)