|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He is killed immediately.
(b) He immediately kills her.
(c) He falls in love instantly.
(d) He is put into prison.
2. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
(a) They can see further than any other form.
(b) They can change into other forms.
(c) They can make themselves invisible.
(d) They can move very quickly.
3. What does A. Square first notice about the stranger?
(a) His color changes.
(b) His size and brightness change.
(c) He is a square.
(d) He is a criminal.
4. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The eye and the hand
(b) The nose and the mouth
(c) The eye and the mouth
(d) The mouth and the hand
5. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
(a) Move their heads with rhythm
(b) Dance with rhythm
(c) Sing with rhythm
(d) Move their backsides with rhythm
Short Answer Questions
1. The second law for women is:
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
3. The third law for women is:
4. What did Pantocyclus tell the workmen they would have to accept?
5. After the war, who is still allowed to make color?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)