|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) They can only speak.
(b) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
(c) They can only touch the woman.
(d) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
2. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the South side.
(b) They must enter houses on the East side.
(c) They must enter houses on the North side.
(d) They must enter houses on the West side.
3. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He is killed immediately.
(b) He falls in love instantly.
(c) He is put into prison.
(d) He immediately kills her.
4. What directions are A. Square unable to grasp?
(a) North and South
(b) East and West
(c) Up and Down
(d) Right and Left
5. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
(a) They can change into other forms.
(b) They can make themselves invisible.
(c) They can move very quickly.
(d) They can see further than any other form.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ended the women's support of the bill?
2. How long did the color movement continue?
3. What does the shape of women prevent?
4. After the war, who is still allowed to make color?
5. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)