|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does J.B. order to go ahead of the spyboat?
2. How does Paitingi almost capsize his boat?
(a) He tries a 180-degree turn.
(b) He loads too many cannon balls.
(c) He crashes into a bank.
(d) He takes on too many men.
3. Who does Paitingi think is preparing a trap for them?
(a) Government officials.
4. What does J.B. arrange to inspire his men.
(a) A traditional dinner party.
(b) An excursion into the city.
(c) A stay at a luxury hotel.
(d) A sing and dance.
5. Who interrupts Flashman's pursuit of the Asian girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the men want Flashman to send on a march?
2. Where does Rakohaja kick Flashman?
3. Who does Flashman have to train in Chapter 10?
4. What does Fankanonikaka say he doctored to help Flashman vomit?
5. Who is Rakota worried will invade his country?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does J.B. execute the two pirates?
2. What does Flashman teach Queen Ranalova in Chapter 9?
3. Why does J.B. say pirates are not necessarily criminals in Asia?
4. What does Flashman think about Elspeth in Chapter 6?
5. What sacrifice does Paintingi make in Chapter 7?
6. How does Laborde help Flashman in Chapter 9?
7. Why is Flashman suspicious everyone is treating him so well?
8. How does Flashman react when J.B. asks him to storm the fort?
9. How does the Prince want Flashman to help him in Chapter 11?
10. What does de Rothschild think about Elspeth?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)