|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daedalus' job?
2. What role does Flash say he fails to play after his wife disappears?
(a) The British gentleman.
(b) The distraught husband.
(c) The brave soldier.
(d) The lost sheep.
3. Who kisses Elspeth against her will?
(b) Mrs. Lade.
4. How does the pirate say he does not want to be killed?
(a) Through strangulation.
(b) Through drowning.
(c) Through starvation.
(d) Through hanging.
5. What is the name of the ship Flashman travels on to Asia?
(a) Duchess Mary.
(b) Yuma King.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Sulu Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Flashman's classmate who recruits him for the cricket match?
2. Who tends to the injured Flashman?
3. What kind of bowling does Flashman discuss with Haslam?
4. How does Whampoa describe beauty?
5. What is the name of the ship due in two days?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Whampoa contribute to Flashman's nightmare?
2. What does Elspeth say in her diary in Chapter 1?
3. What does Elspeth's diary entry show about her character?
4. What are Flashman's true feelings for Elspeth?
5. Why does Flashman decide to accompany Elspeth and Haslam?
6. Why does Flashman dislike Haslam?
7. Describe Flashman's relationship with Old Morrison.
8. What new characters does Flashman meet after he recovers consciousness?
9. What does Elspeth think of Haslam?
10. Describe Harry Flashman.
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)