|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion has Queen Ranalova banned?
2. What song does Flashman play on the piano?
(a) Waving Goodbye.
(b) Off to Foreign Lands.
(c) Drink, Puppy, Drink.
(d) Rule Britannia.
3. Where does a Hova Platton drag Flashman?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The torture chamber.
(c) The throne room.
(d) The gallery.
4. Who do the men want Flashman to send on a march?
(a) The slaves.
(b) The Jehova guards.
(c) The Hova guards.
(d) The Queen's guards.
5. Who does J.B. order to go ahead of the spyboat?
6. What country controls Mauritius?
7. What does Elspeth say she is determined to uphold?
(a) Her love for Flashman.
(b) Her virtue.
(c) England's justice.
(d) England's honor.
8. Where do people facing the death penalty hideout?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The forest.
(c) The beaches.
(d) The hills.
9. Who has rescued Flashman?
10. Who does Flashman ask to see when he is captured?
(a) His wife.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His dentist.
(d) His brother.
11. Who does Fankanoikaka fear is eavesdropping?
12. What does Muller disappear into?
(a) A forest.
(b) A jungle.
(c) A palace.
(d) A desert.
13. Where does Rakohaja take Flashman?
(a) A summer house.
(b) A torture chamber.
(c) A green house.
(d) A wine cellar.
14. Who did Queen Ranavalona murder to take the throne?
(a) THe guards.
(b) The government.
(c) Her relatives.
(d) The military generals.
15. What do J.B. and his men attack on the third day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flashman have to train in Chapter 10?
2. What does Flashman compare to the inside of the main palace?
3. What country is eager for Prince Rakota to rule them?
4. What kind of material is a tanguin?
5. What does J.B. arrange to inspire his men.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)