|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What troubles Flashman about the ship crew?
(a) No one is white.
(b) They carry weapons.
(c) No one looks at him.
(d) They wear masks.
2. Who will be out to get Flashman now he has lost the cricket match?
3. What kind of accent does Paitingi Ali have?
4. What is the name of the river where Dido drops its anchor?
(a) Amazon River.
(b) Regents River.
(c) Kuching River.
(d) Tobei River.
5. How does the pirate say he does not want to be killed?
(a) Through hanging.
(b) Through strangulation.
(c) Through drowning.
(d) Through starvation.
6. What does Flashman decide is wasted piety?
(a) Reading the bible.
(b) Drawing angels.
(c) Talking in tongues.
7. Who does Judy say is sending thugs after Flashman?
(a) Tom Brown.
(d) The Duke.
8. When does Haslam say he will sail to Asia with Elspeth?
(a) At Easter.
(b) The first day of Autumn.
(c) The first day of Spring.
9. What is the name of the ship due in two days?
(a) HMS Dido.
(b) HMS Whitney.
(c) HMS Cornfield.
(d) HMS Belfast.
10. What does J.B. order Flashman to storm?
(a) An army barracks.
(b) A fort.
(c) A university.
(d) A palace.
11. Where does Flashman say he has to attend to business before they set sail?
12. Why does Elspeth think Flashman is coming on the cruise with her?
(a) To escape Tighe.
(b) To get a holiday.
(c) To show his devotion.
(d) To set up a business.
13. What role does Flash say he fails to play after his wife disappears?
(a) The distraught husband.
(b) The British gentleman.
(c) The lost sheep.
(d) The brave soldier.
14. What kind of bowling does Flashman discuss with Haslam?
(a) Spin bowling.
(b) Fast bowling.
(c) Swing bowling.
(d) Slow bowling.
15. What position does Flashman field?
(a) The outfield.
(c) The infield.
(d) The slips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flashman decline Haslam's offer to travel to Asia?
2. What does Flashman trip over as he runs away?
3. Who does Flashman say he has to watch out for during his time in London?
4. How does Whampoa describe beauty?
5. What is the name of the ship Flashman travels on to Asia?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)