|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman say he needs after a month aboard a boat?
(b) Good beer.
(d) English food.
2. What does Whampoa say is Haslam's real identity?
(a) Homer Tikka of Magascar.
(b) Solomon Zooper of Persia.
(c) Jimmy Porter of Borneo.
(d) Suleiman Usman of Maludu.
3. What does Haslam say the Madagascan queen does to people for pleasure?
(a) Tortures them.
(b) Banishes them.
(c) Kills them.
(d) Robs them.
4. Where does Flashman go to watch a hanging?
(a) Wandsworth prison.
(b) Newgate prison.
(c) Aylesbury prison.
(d) Brixton prison.
5. Where does Haslam say they will need the ten guns the ship is carrying?
(a) The African coast.
(b) The waters where British navies are sparse.
(c) When they reach the Indian Ocean.
(d) When they reach the Asian warzone.
6. Where is Flashman invited to play cricket in the second chapter?
(c) The Oval.
7. What does Flashman have to do to win £300?
(a) Bribe the cricket umpires.
(b) Win the cricket match.
(c) Not show up at the cricket match.
(d) Lose the cricket match.
8. Which of the following words does Elspeth attribute to her husband?
9. What does Elspeth say Flashman is flush with when she sees him in the garden?
10. What does Flashman think Haslam is mad for giving up?
(a) His honor.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His position in society.
(d) His family.
11. How does Flashman describe Angie Coutts?
(b) A babe.
(c) Bitterly twisted.
(d) A real stunner.
12. What is Daedalus' job?
13. What kills Flashman's attacker?
(a) A needle.
(b) An axe.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A spear.
14. Where does Flashman say he has to attend to business before they set sail?
15. Who does Flashman fondle in the palki?
(a) Madame Peaches.
(b) Madame Sabba.
(c) Madame Regal.
(d) Madame Tough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people does Haslam warn Flashman about?
2. What world first does Flashman achieve during the cricket match?
3. What sport is Haslam teaching Elspeth in this section?
4. What is the name of the river where Dido drops its anchor?
5. What is the name of the cricket ground where the match is taking place?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)