|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the river where Dido drops its anchor?
(a) Kuching River.
(b) Amazon River.
(c) Tobei River.
(d) Regents River.
2. What do spies report two days after the battle?
(a) Haslam has turned towards Europe.
(b) The Sulu Queen is 20 miles away.
(c) Flashman is a coward.
(d) Elspeth has escaped.
3. How does Paitingi almost capsize his boat?
(a) He tries a 180-degree turn.
(b) He takes on too many men.
(c) He loads too many cannon balls.
(d) He crashes into a bank.
4. Who is being tortured when Flashman arrives in the throne room?
5. Who attacks J.B. and his men in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men want Flashman to send the Hova guards to?
2. Who will be out to get Flashman now he has lost the cricket match?
3. What does Old Morrison enjoy doing in Haslam's company?
4. What does Elspeth say Flashman is flush with when she sees him in the garden?
5. What does J.B say makes good men become pirates?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)