|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elspeth read to Flashman?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A short story.
(c) Her diary.
(d) A poetry book.
2. What does Elspeth say she is determined to uphold?
(a) England's justice.
(b) Her love for Flashman.
(c) Her virtue.
(d) England's honor.
3. What cricket team is Flashman's team playing against?
4. What does Flashman say he needs after a month aboard a boat?
(a) Good beer.
(d) English food.
5. When does Flashman say he feels affection for Ranalova?
(a) When she is concentrating.
(b) When her eyes are closed.
(c) When she is ordering someone's death.
(d) When she is laughing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flashman say he has to attend to business before they set sail?
2. Where does a Hova Platton drag Flashman?
3. Where do the men want Flashman to send the Hova guards to?
4. Which of the following words does Elspeth attribute to her husband?
5. Who does Flashman have to train in Chapter 10?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)