|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman say he has to watch out for during his time in London?
2. What does Flashman compare to the inside of the main palace?
(a) A Gothic cathedral.
(b) A synagogue.
(c) An American mansion.
(d) An English castle.
3. What world first does Flashman achieve during the cricket match?
(a) A caught and bowled.
(b) A hat-trick.
(c) An LBW.
(d) A bouncer.
4. Where does Flashman go to watch a hanging?
(a) Brixton prison.
(b) Aylesbury prison.
(c) Wandsworth prison.
(d) Newgate prison.
5. What is Flashman's best position in cricket?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman say he nearly gives birth to?
2. What is the name of the ship due in two days?
3. Where is it now dangerous for Flashman to walk at night?
4. What does Stuart say is J.B.'s title?
5. Who does Laborde say he will speak to about Elspeth?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)