|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman drink with his European meal?
(a) Red wine.
(b) White wine.
2. What is the name of the river where Dido drops its anchor?
(a) Tobei River.
(b) Amazon River.
(c) Kuching River.
(d) Regents River.
3. How does the pirate say he does not want to be killed?
(a) Through hanging.
(b) Through strangulation.
(c) Through starvation.
(d) Through drowning.
4. What does J.B stand for?
(a) Jacob Benson.
(b) James Brooke.
(c) Jake Barnes.
(d) Jimmy Brush.
5. How does J.B. keep up morale?
(a) He makes jokes.
(b) He arranges a strip show.
(c) He organizes a party.
(d) He leads his men into a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Haslam's body does Flashman injure at the cricket match?
2. What does Flash do with the envelope containing £50?
3. What does Flashman decide is wasted piety?
4. What does Flashman insist he is to Haslam?
5. What is the name of Flashman's classmate who recruits him for the cricket match?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)