|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bowling does Flashman discuss with Haslam?
(a) Fast bowling.
(b) Swing bowling.
(c) Slow bowling.
(d) Spin bowling.
2. Who does J.B. say he admires for her enlightened opinions?
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Angie Coutts.
3. Where is Flashman invited to play cricket in the second chapter?
(a) The Oval.
4. What is the name of J.B.'s bungalow?
(a) The Grove.
(b) The Regent.
(c) The Stonehead.
(d) The Zoo.
5. How does J.B. keep up morale?
(a) He organizes a party.
(b) He makes jokes.
(c) He leads his men into a song.
(d) He arranges a strip show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman have to do to win £300?
2. Which of the following characters becomes a part of Flashman's inner circle in Chapter 2?
3. Who does Judy say is sending thugs after Flashman?
4. Who does Flashman say he has to watch out for during his time in London?
5. Who does Haslam invite with him to Asia?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)