|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the men want Flashman to send on a march?
(a) The Jehova guards.
(b) The Hova guards.
(c) The slaves.
(d) The Queen's guards.
2. How does Flashman describe the young girl flirting with him?
(a) Big lipped and curvascious.
(b) Big eyed brownie.
(d) Slant-eyed yellow gal.
3. What country's queen does Haslam describe in Chapter 4?
(b) Ivory Coast's.
4. Who does J.B. order to go ahead of the spyboat?
5. What kind of people does Haslam warn Flashman about?
(a) Fun loving criminals.
(b) Yellow-faced gangs.
(c) Killer prostitutes.
(d) Black-faced gangs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Haslam offer to introduce Flashman to?
2. How does Whampoa describe beauty?
3. What does Flash try to talk J.B. into doing?
4. What restaurant does Haslam recommend to Flashman?
5. Where does Rakohaja kick Flashman?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)